Leeson Inn Downtown
24 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre723 reviews across the web.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 85%.
- Restaurant83% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Service82% found the staff to be very friendly.
- AmbianceInsufficient entertainment options, thought 73%.
- Hotel57% thought it was rather dirty.
Pick Dates for Best Prices:
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)
The leeson hotel is the place to stay whether business orpleasure brings you to dublin. the hotel is located onleeson street in the heart of georgian dublin very close tost. stephens green/ grafton street/ temple bar/ trinitycollege/ o connell street/ shopping areas/ national concerthall/ theatres/ and museums. you can enjoy a drink in one ofdublins most stylish bars kobra bar and restaurant or ourbeergarden and as a resident enjoy free admission to thewell known rios nightclub on selected nights. all our guestsalso enjoy free local phone calls and secretarial servicessuch as faxing/ printing/ etc/ and free car parking.additional information children age 12 and under stay freein the room with parents and in existing bedding. children13 18 receive a 50 pct reduction.
- Business Center
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker