Legacy Vacation Resorts (formerly Celebrity Resorts Orlando)
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 80%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Legacy Vacation Resorts (formerly Celebrity Resorts Orlando)Member ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6
This resort is ideal for families with children. The location is perfect (minutes away from Disney and Universal), the staff are attentive and personable, and the atmosphere is upbeat yet comfortable. It really feels like a home away from home — with a tad more excitement in the air. Legacy is especially kid-friendly; a large pool and tiki area is front-and-center, but there are also a variety of play zones throughout the resort. The lobby (which feels more like a clubhouse) also hosts a business/computer center, as well as a marketplace with a large selection of snacks and beverages.Recommended for:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts (formerly Celebrity Resorts Orlando)AmbassadorMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 3
Legacy is a party that everyone wants to be invited to. The lime green patio furniture and four incredible pools immediately draw you in. Guests of all ages were having a great time and soaking up the sun. It looked like a commercial to come visit Orlando, happening right before my eyes. The property offers many types of townhouses to accommodate your specific needs, and each room has a huge jacuzzi tub and every amenity you could wish for. With a warm and inviting staff to back it up, this place is hard to beat.
- Legacy Vacation Resorts (formerly Celebrity Resorts Orlando)Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 6
Everything about Legacy is welcoming and fun. I was greeted with a smile right when I walked in, and I loved how I could see all of the pool excitement through the French doors as I waited in line at the front desk. There are tons of lime green lounge chairs to relax poolside, and adults seemed to enjoy the drinks at the covered bar nearby. My favorite spot though was just outside of the pool area in the gardens with a beautiful fountain in the center. There are lounge chairs under a Mediterranean looking feature with wooden beams and white columns that looks like the perfect spot the read a book or take a nap. On the other side of the gardens, there’s a cool water feature for kids to play in.Recommended for:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts (formerly Celebrity Resorts Orlando)Member ofBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers
With brightly colored buildings and old rock music providing a laid back, this resort in the Kissimmee area seems like a good place to get away. The lobby is clean and quaint, and this resort offers many amenities that guests of all ages can ages can enjoy. Location-wise it is a good one as well, as this resort is near Disney, the outlets, and many area attractions. Speaking of Disney, this timeshare resort offers discounts on theme parks, but the amount you save won't really offset the tremendous cost of going.Recommended for:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts (formerly Celebrity Resorts Orlando)First to Review
it is a amazing place to stay access to pools and a big room nice towels and clean.soft and confortableas if it were a home but modern. and the bathroom a tub and shower a truely amazing expriance to stay and great staff. jope to stay there again
thank you for your time have a good day!!
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Dining
- Game Room
- Outdoor Pool
Fair1349 reviews across the web.
- Guests say this is a good club hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location93% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 89%.
- Ambiance88% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant74% loved the dining experience.