I've never been, but if fishing is your thing I have friends that do this!
Restaurants near Legend Charters for Business Travelers
- 10.64 mi4722 1/4 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States0.64 mi from Legend Charters3 reviews
I liked the set menu. It was really easy to make decisions. The food, however, was not as I expected. Their reputation precedes them and I had imagined the sushi to be the best I've ever had. To my surprise, their rice was waaaaaaay too fluffy. The servers said that their rice is looser than usual. Looser is fine, but ...Popular with
- 20.74 mi
- 30.94 mi4211 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States0.94 mi from Legend Charters3 reviews
Killer cafe has some mighty killer shrimp! I got the breakfast shrimp burrito and home fries, which was quite tasty. I also recommend the shrimp omelette. The best part is that this cafe is literally right on the water in Marina del Rey. Great food with a stunning view - perfection!Popular with
- 40.94 mi4211 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.94 mi from Legend Charters4 reviews
MMMMMMMMMMM Killer Shrimp platter!! You can dip your bread into the tasty spicy broth :) Best time to go is during happy hour. 10pm-midnight has the best deal! Happy Hour: Mon-Fri 3-7pm & 10pm-midnight Sat-Sun 3-5pm & 10pm-midnightPopular with
- 50.65 mi4724 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA0.65 mi from Legend Charters10 reviews
I've been a fan of Mendocino Farms since when they first opened at the Water Court in downtown LA. It's great to see that they are spreading all over town!! They make my favorite sandwiches. The drunken goat, vegan shawarma and their banh mi are my favorites. It's a great place for lunch!Popular with
- 60.94 mi13470 Maxella Ave, Los Angeles, California0.94 mi from Legend Charters4 reviews
I learned after I already decided and made the reservation that Paiche is owned by the same owners as Mo-Chica and Picca. While I liked Picca quite a bit, Mo-Chica was a little more than disappointing for me. Fortunately my meal at Paiche beats Picca and Mo-Chica by far and actually is one of the best dineLA meals I've had ...Popular with
- 70.58 mi
- 80.98 mi185 Culver Blvd, Playa del Rey, CA 902930.98 mi from Legend Charters
Perfect for a quick bite to eat before or after hitting up the beach. The turkey burgers and grilled chicken are very juicy and flavorful. If you're craving burgers and in the Playa Del Rey area, I definitely recommend giving The Shack a try.
- 90.92 mi
- 100.85 mi333 Culver Boulevard, Playa del Rey, California0.85 mi from Legend Charters4 reviews
I have seen a few places offer beer cocktails and finally got to try one at the Tripel. They have a nice beer and wine selections but no other type of alcohol. I tried the sour grape and the peach beer cocktail. I can't quite recall the name but the peach was definitely very delicious. It was light and refreshing. ...
- 110.84 mi4142 Via Marina, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.84 mi from Legend Charters
Fantastic food, smooth & professional wait-staff, & a location by the water, combine to make this a very pleasant dining experience. It was our first time & we will be back. You have a choice of inside or outside seating, but be prepared to wait as there was a line to sit. Also, be aware, the parking is a mandatory ...
- 120.97 mi
- 131.0 mi1.0 mi from Legend Charters2 reviews
My FAVORITE Indian joint in LA. Everywhere else is either overpriced (charging you for rice), or portions that would feed a supermodel. They have plenty of options here for the carnivore and vegetarian. Want to sample a little of everything ? Order the non vegetarian or vegetarian platter. You get a sampling of everything. Get the naan stuffed with onions ...Popular with
- 141.0 mi4325 Glencoe Ave, Marina del Rey, CA 902921.0 mi from Legend Charters
Incredible. Absolutely incredible food, and I've had almost the entire menu. This is the place where I first had, and then spent the rest of my life chasing after, sweet potato pie.
- 150.75 mi4445 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA0.75 mi from Legend Charters5 reviews
My coworkers decided to have lunch here sometime last week. It was quite a nice day and we wanted to eat somewhere with a nice patio. Tony P's seem to fit the bill. The ambiance is very nice. They have a covered patio overlooking the water in the Marina. It was a great view. The food was OK. I ordered ...
- 160.74 mi
- 170.56 mi
- 180.94 mi
- 190.71 mi
- 200.93 mi4264 Lincoln Boulevard, Marina Del Rey, CA0.93 mi from Legend Charters1 review
Typical Starbucks set-up, this one in Marina Del Rey, where Santa Monica starlets, hippies and muscle heads who failed in Hollywood ease into middle age and retirement after going corporate. No wonder they are a little edgy on burnt coffee!