Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (6)
- Legian BaliMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Nov 06, 2013
The Legian has been photographed to the hilt and is an iconic property in Bali. Unfortunately, I found it incredibly disappointing. The location is convenient... but the rooms were uninspired and a bit too rustic (not in a good way) and the service was well below 5 star standards. The pool is certainly gorgeous (justifying all of the photographs) but there are so many places that are better -- at a similar price or less.
- Legian BaliMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersFoodies+ 2Jul 05, 2012
Pretty spectacular boutique hotel in Seminyak. Outside the tourist chaos of Bali this spot is becoming the "hip" place to go. This place consists of the Club and the Resort. The club is a hotel that features several 1-2 bedroom suites. Really luxury. The resort features about 12 luxury villas. When you stay in a villa you also get a butler. Food good. Service great.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
Excellent!250 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location98% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 96%.
- Hotel94% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.