I enjoy drinking Mai Tai's and eating ahi poke at this location. It is a great lunch spot when you are spending a day on the beach nearby.
Restaurants near Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali
- 10.0 mi
- 20.07 mi2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI, United States0.07 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali2 reviews
We eat her at least one time every trip to MauiPopular with
- 30.1 mi2365 Kaanapali Pky, Lahaina, HI 967610.1 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
Haven't eaten here but the location is Five Star! Will update soon I hope. Right on the high-water mark on Kaanapali beach.
- 40.1 mi2365 Kaanapali Pky, Lahaina, HI 967610.1 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
Nice hotel with water as a theme, big waterfall , several pools and ponds.
- 50.2 mi2525 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI0.2 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 reviewPopular with
- 60.12 mi0.12 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali2 reviews
The best service, and the views of sunsets are incredible! Their sister restraunt is next door. A much nicer and more tourist friendly establishment. But Leilani's service and welcoming employees are the difference!!!
- 70.2 mi2525 Kaanapali Pky, Lahaina, HI 967610.2 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
- 80.33 mi4405 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, HI 967610.33 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali
Roy’s in Kahana is the second oldest location of the chain. Located in a shopping center, you won’t find much of a view, but the food and service are excellent. Expect all the delicious Hawaiian favorites of the other locations but a more laid back setting. Behind the bar, Sean makes some mean drinks, and really spreads the Aloha spirit. ...Popular with
- 90.62 mi
- 100.62 mi200 Nohea Kai Drive0.62 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali4 reviews
Located at the Hyatt Regency Maui on Kaanapali Beach, this is a favorite place for sushi. Although I live in Los Angeles and we get pretty good fish from all over, I’m really impressed with quality of seafood served here. I leave it up to Sushi Chef Jay Ledee to serve the specials of the day. They have a great ...Popular with
- 110.62 mi200 Nohea Kai Dr, Lahaina, HI 967610.62 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali3 reviews
Wow! I highly recommend this luau. The dancers were skilled and beautiful to watch. The Samoan fire knife dance was one of the most impressive feats I've seen! The imu pork was juicy and delicious and there was plenty to go around. Great food, amazing show.Popular with
- 120.38 mi
- 130.43 mi2580 Kekaa Dr, Lahaina, HI 967610.43 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali2 reviews
Hula girls dolls and Hawaiian nostalgia adorn the walls of this coffee & sandwich shop in Kahana. Outdoor seating as well.
- 140.42 mi
- 150.62 mi200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761, United States0.62 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali2 reviews
So good! Im super impressed by this pool side restaurant at the Hyatt. So many locally grown items on the menu. Everything was just delicious but I highly recommend the Ahi Poke Nachos! I will eat here again next time Im on the West Side.Popular with
- 160.34 mi2290 Kaanapali Pkwy Lahaina, HI 967610.34 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali3 reviews
Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine. My favorite West Maui dining experience! Nowhere else will you find a culinary experience quite like the flavors, textures and colors found in Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine. Combining the freshest local ingredients with European sauces and bold Asian spices, each creation leaves you with the feeling that you've just found paradise. Roy's restaurants feature the finest ...Popular with
- 170.41 mi2580 Kekaa Dr #120, Lahaina, HI, United States0.41 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
- 180.5 mi
- 193.27 mi
- 202.48 mi1285 Front St, Lahaina, HI 967612.48 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali35 reviews
Another place we've somehow missed. We listen though and guests have told us they enjoyed this beach shack with an ocean view in Lahaina for its local food and setting. The Trip Advisor reviews we saw are good to excellent. Patio seating. Happy Hour featuring Mai Tais...some say they are the best on the island. Menu is varied and includes ...Popular with