I enjoy drinking Mai Tai's and eating ahi poke at this location. It is a great lunch spot when you are spending a day on the beach nearby.
Restaurants near Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali for History Buffs
- 10.0 mi0.0 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali
Who says Maui is too expensive. There are plenty of reasonable places to eat if you search. The Hula Grill has an indoor moderately priced menu, but if you sit outside, you can get a salad or sandwich and a drink for a reasonable price, have sand under your bare feet and watch the people go by on Kaanapali Beach. ...Popular withOutdoorNightlifeFoodies
- 20.12 mi0.12 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali3 reviews
The best service, and the views of sunsets are incredible! Their sister restraunt is next door. A much nicer and more tourist friendly establishment. But Leilani's service and welcoming employees are the difference!!!
- 30.07 mi0.07 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali2 reviews
We eat her at least one time every trip to MauiPopular withFamilies
- 40.1 mi0.1 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
Haven't eaten here but the location is Five Star! Will update soon I hope. Right on the high-water mark on Kaanapali beach.
- 50.1 mi0.1 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
Nice hotel with water as a theme, big waterfall , several pools and ponds.
- 60.2 mi0.2 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 reviewPopular withNightlife
- 70.2 mi0.2 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
- 80.09 mi
- 90.33 mi0.33 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali
Roy's Kaanapali is an excellent restaurant, open 7 days, both lunch & dinner. Warning -- it is noisy! If this bothers you, go early or late and ask for a table far from the center of the room. They have large portions, so go early in your trip and you'll have tasty leftovers to take back to your fridge. Don't ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLuxury
- 100.62 mi
- 110.62 mi
- 120.62 mi0.62 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali3 reviews
Being one of the fanciest hotels on Maui, the Hyatt Regency prides itself on offering it's guests some of the island's top quality services. One such effort that they take great care in conducting is the Drums of the Pacific Luau. Proceeding nightly, this beautifully arranged evening event has an open bar, a huge buffet spread, and some of the ...Popular withLuxury
- 130.34 mi0.34 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali3 reviews
Roy's recently moved out of their Kahana location and into a much nicer and larger spot near the golf course in Kaanapali. Service here is amazing! I love to dine at the bar and chat it up with their friendly bartenders. Food is delicious, and you really can't go wrong with anything. Their misoyaki butterfish and molten chocolate cake are ...Popular withLuxuryAdventureFoodies
- 140.38 mi
- 150.43 mi0.43 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali2 reviews
Hula girls dolls and Hawaiian nostalgia adorn the walls of this coffee & sandwich shop in Kahana. Outdoor seating as well.
- 160.62 mi0.62 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali2 reviews
So good! Im super impressed by this pool side restaurant at the Hyatt. So many locally grown items on the menu. Everything was just delicious but I highly recommend the Ahi Poke Nachos! I will eat here again next time Im on the West Side.Popular withGreenVegetarianFoodies
- 170.42 mi
- 180.81 mi0.81 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
Love it. Casual. Free parking for diners. Long time service employees. Live musician at sunset plus the torch lighting. Good menu for big meals or lighter meals or just pupus. Mon Wed and Friday they feature some bottles of wine for half price. Love the flatbread pizza, Khuna salad and the sweet potatoe fries. Very, very good. Absolute ocean view. ...Popular withLocalFoodies
- 190.5 mi
- 200.41 mi0.41 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review