I enjoy drinking Mai Tai's and eating ahi poke at this location. It is a great lunch spot when you are spending a day on the beach nearby.
Restaurants near Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali
- 813.86 mi4465 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, HI 967613.86 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali2 reviews
We hear from another owner that he sends his guests to Black Angus. It's right across the street from our beachside maui condo. We've eaten at Black Angus on the mainland and enjoyed it. Not all restaurants in a chain live up, but we're told this one does.Popular with
- 823.72 mi4405 Honoapiilani Highway, Lahaina, HI, United States3.72 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali2 reviews
An easy walk from Kahana Outrigger, award wining beer and great food.Popular with
- 833.23 mi878 Front St, #B7, Lahaina, HI 967613.23 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
- 843.46 mi
- 851.94 mi3350 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI, United States1.94 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
Good food and atmosphere at Java Jazz, just across the street from PapakeaPopular with
- 863.84 mi
- 873.21 mi888 Front St, #2, Lahaina, HI 967613.21 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
Scoops on Front Street in Lahaina serves up Lappert's ice cream. If you're looking for an icy treat though, I'd suggest going down the street for some shave ice from Ululani.
- 882.58 mi
- 893.33 mi790 Front St, #I280, Lahaina, HI 967613.33 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
- 902.44 mi1295 Front St, Lahaina, HI, United States2.44 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
- 913.32 miCheeseburger In Paradise, 811 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA3.32 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
- 923.48 mi4299 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 967613.48 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali
This is a very pleasant neighborhood restaurant located on the grounds of the Sands of Kahana Condominiums. It’s a great place to watch the sunset, and in fact, it’s also good to check out their sunset special dinners, which are generally a very good bargain. Food is good and reasonably priced (for Hawaii), and there’s a full bar.
- 932.58 mi1221 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, HI 967612.58 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
- 943.28 mi3.28 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali1 review
There are definitely better spots in Lahaina to get a really good mai tai. The best thing about this place is the location right on the water. You can catch beautiful sunsets here while enjoying a mai tai or lava flow.
- 952.52 mi
- 965.94 mi600 Office Road, Lahaina, HI, United States5.94 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali
Sansei was so good we came here for dinner twice! If you get there before 5:30pm you're in for a treat because it's happy hour and the food is 25% off!! We got seated at the bar, and I'm so glad we did since our waiter/bartender was absolutely amazing. She had a tough love exterior, but we warmed up to ...Popular with
- 975.31 mi5315 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI5.31 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali
This is simply the best breakfast in Maui. Be warned though the wait can be over an hour. I recommend calling in your order and have it to go out by the pool. There are lots of tables and the view is great, probably better than inside.Popular with
- 985.62 mi
- 995.68 mi
- 1005.53 mi5900 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI 96761, United States5.53 mi from Leilani's on the Beach - Kaanapali21 reviews
ricki has been holding court as the bartender at the sea house since 1971. The sunset music from guitar or ukelele is soft and gentle compliments the wonderful ambiance the delicious food and knowledgable bartenders. If you come to the sea house, sit at the bar, enjoy the sunset and kiss your date. You won't be disappointed.Popular with