Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- L'Empire ParisMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 4Jul 03, 2012
L’empire is a stylish boutique hotel near the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris Opera and Champs-Élysées. The room was small, but inviting, modern, with a nice minimalistic décor. The reception team was super friendly, and breakfast was just right. The area is a great start for travelers to explore Paris. The Chatelet Station is also nearby, the metro stop for to the international airport and to Gare Du Nord for the Eurostar.
- L'Empire ParisJul 04, 2012
The beds are massive and very comfortable. Another highlight is the breakfast, which has a lot of selection and is very tasty. There is some wear and tear in places, all the more noticeable because of the modern decor. But the staff get credit for being very friendly and responsive to complaints.
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
Very Good!833 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room83% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.