Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem
Member Reviews (2)
- Leonardo Hotel JerusalemFirst to ReviewJan 20, 2013
Spent 10 nights here and each day the service and breakfast buffet got worse. No room service for 3 days and dust balls emerged. Buffet staff was busy having private conversations and had to be approached for attention. Buffet was moved to libby from larger quarters downstairs and varieties of foods was diminished. Cups were dirty. Juices so diluted as barely recognizable. I moved a carafe to my table si as not to jump up every time I wanted juice and got scolded by a waiter for moving it! Front desk very unhelpful re touring info. Rooms are small and not pretty. Had I not been stuck there for various reasons i would not have stayed more than a day or two.
Definitely not worth the price.
Good!753 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 70% of guests gave positive comments.
- ServiceOnly 69% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- RoomOnly 66% said rooms were clean enough.
Dining options at Leonardo Jerusalem include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. This Jerusalem property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and laundry facilities.
There are 397 guestrooms at Leonardo Jerusalem. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and minibars. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.