Leopard Beach Resort & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Leopard Beach Resort & SpaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4Oct 27, 2013
A palatial hotel, with terraced levels of lounges and restaurants. It is worth checking out for sure. The pool is reasonable, but does not compare to the other high end luxury resorts in the area like Swahili beach. However, the beach here is very nice. A great white sand beach in a protected cove.
The food is also delicious here. The downside is it really does project a tourist vibe, doing cheesy music performances over dinner and enforcing a pants only dress code at dinner.Recommended for:
- Leopard Beach Resort & SpaFirst to ReviewJul 16, 2012
I just love their Spa, known as Uzuri Spa. They offer numerous special treatments, such as the African Foot Cleanse (take it prior to your safari) and Heavy leg treatment (a specialist for post-trip, poor circulation). Choose from a variety of body treatments – a moisturizing milk bath, mineral salt bath, mud wraps or Reiki (a Japanese body treatment).
Various touch therapies are on offer including a variety of massages, such as deep tissue, foot reflex, neck and shoulder detox and others. Separate bandas boast different treatments such as sauna, steam and pool with a Jacuzzi available and a gym.
The products used are naturally produced in South Africa with the finest ingredients. Special treatments such as anti-wrinkle and cell wall-strengthening and act as on antidote to stress and pollutants.
- Leopard Beach Resort & SpaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 3Jul 16, 2012
Voted 'Kenya's Leading Resort 2010 & 2011 ' at the prestigious World Travel Awards, Leopard Beach Resort & Spa has a reputation for excellence. As well as enjoying prime position on Diani Beach on Kenya's South Coast, the resort has extensively upgraded accommodation and facilities.
Excellent!50 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Location90% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool