Restaurants near L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas
- 10.22 miR45, Franschhoek, South Africa0.22 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas2 reviews
This site offers not just the oldest underground cellar in the Western Cape, but also some of the area's best views of the Franschoek mountains. It also has a reputation for producing similarly spectacular food, and every beautiful & colorful dish comes with a recommended wine. My suggestion: check out my favorite white, the relatively rare Chardonnay Pinot Noir blend, ...Popular withLuxury
- 20.19 mi
- 30.19 miLa Petite Dauphine, Excelsior Road, Franschhoek, South Africa0.19 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas1 review
Rustic Cafe BonBon is located on the grounds of La Petite Dauphine. Hearty breakfasts, like Nutella-filled crepes, fill you up before a day of wine tasting. Light lunches on the patio let you take in the gorgeous vineyard and mountain views. And dinner--served only on Wednesday night--showcases local, seasonal produce.Popular withOutdoorLocal
- 40.99 miShop 7 Huguenot Square,, Franschhoek, South Africa0.99 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas1 review
Given its location on Huguenot Road, a quick coffee break will turn into a long people-watching stop at Essence Coffee Shop.Popular withBudgetLocal
- 50.7 miMoreson Wine Farm, Happy Valley Road0.7 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas1 review
A cute restaurant located on the Moreson Wine Farm. The restaurant itself is in a courtyard and doesn't have particularly good views. The food is good but not exceptional though some might enjoy their locally cured meats. We were hungry by the time we got here and decided to give it a try. Wish we had had the stamina to ...
- 61.27 miRickety Bridge, R451.27 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas1 review
We didn't have the pleasure of eating here but our local host had us drop by so we could see what we missed. I can't vouch for the food (which is supposed to be excellent) but the views here are absolutely stunning. Even if you don't eat here, stop in for a drink or dessert. Absolutely lovely. Really wish we ...
- 72.11 miGrande Provence Estate, Main Road, Franschhoek, 7690, 7690, South Africa2.11 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas1 review
The wine estate and art gallery are perfect setting for such fine cuisine.
- 81.45 miMont Rochelle, Dassenberg Road, Franschhoek, South Africa1.45 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas
A perfect Franschhoek evening: watching the sun set over the valley from Mange Tout’s circular dining room at Mont Rochelle. Try West Coast crayfish and grilled kabeljou, while listening to Alfio play classic tunes on the piano. If only the service were as flawless as the setting and the meal.Popular withDesignLuxuryFoodies
- 91.21 mi62 Huguenot Road, Franschhoek 7690, South Africa1.21 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas1 review
Sweet smells will lure you toward the Famous Franschhoek Pancake House. Grab an outside table, drink a strong cup of coffee, and watch the quiet town start to wake up in the morning.Popular withFamiliesBudgetLocal
- 101.37 miChamonix Wine Farm, Uitkyk Street, Franschhoek, South Africa1.37 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas1 review
When you need a break from wine tasting in Franschhoek, stop at Racine at Chamonix. The rustic restaurant overlooks a stream, a tree grows through the dining room, and outdoor tables are on a large wooden deck. The extensive menu--think pastas and hearty meat--features an express lunch for those getting on and off the Franschhoek Wine Tram.Popular withBudgetOutdoor
- 1116.94 miStrand Road (R44), Stellenbosch 7600, South Africa16.94 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas4 reviews
Great restaurant! Think it was awarded the best restaurant in South Africa in '08 or something. Great taste, great wine, good service and a cosy atmosphere. Definitely worth a visit!Popular withBusinessLuxury
- 1219.99 miAnnandale Road, Stellenbosch 7599, South Africa19.99 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas2 reviews
My go-to spot when I want to feel like a queen. Everything from the food, wine, service, setting, decor is phenomenal. I have not been there since David Higgs' departure, but will be visiting again soon.
- 1315.87 mi14 Andringa Street15.87 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas2 reviews
Great wine bar and Lebanese restaurant with outdoor seating and blankets to keep you warm. Lots of fun. We went there twice and loved it. Also awesome art on the walls.Popular withBusinessDesignLocal
- 1415.76 miRyneveld Street, Stellenbosch, South Africa15.76 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas2 reviews
Cheap and cheerful seafood place. Nice atmosphere for families and good cocktails. Not fine dining but will not disappoint.Popular withFamilies
- 1518.31 miMorgenster Wine and Olive Estate, Vergelegen Avenue, 7130, South Africa18.31 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas
One of the best meals we had in South Africa. Great service, fantastic wine, delicious. They even opened an extra room for a table of four when the main area was closed!
- 1616.06 mi95 Dorp Street, Stellenbosch, South Africa16.06 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas
Good but not great restaurant. Reasonably priced. Liked it better for a banquet rather than a foursome. Good game, quality steak, seafood a little less impressive. Good wine list.
- 1715.81 mi
- 1815.98 miBird Street, Stellenbosch, South Africa15.98 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas1 review
Dros seems to be the South African version of TGI Friday's, serving steaks and burgers. There are oddly named sauces, such as "Monkey Gland" and "Sweet Lips". Those probably mean things to the locals.
- 1919.93 mi
- 2015.77 mi2C Ryneveld Road, Stellenbosch, South Africa15.77 mi from L'ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas1 review