Restaurants near Les Iles
- 03 reviews
I've eaten the best icecream ever here! Also theres a little spice shop that is TO DIE FOR! Called "Le epicerie" you can find whatever spice you want here!
- 131 Rue Saint-Louis en-l’Île, 75004 Paris, FranceRanked #4 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi23 reviews
The famous Parisian ice cream! A must try on a trip to Paris. The portions are small but the flavor delicious! Try the salted carmel and the dark chocolate, they...Popular with
- 215-17, quai de la Tournelle, Paris 75005 FranceRanked #37 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
We went to La Tour d'Argent because of its famous old style luxury ambiance and the unparalleled views of Notre Dame from the dining room. The food was much better...Popular with
- 3Rue LepicRanked #73 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
Excellent old school Parisian dining. Beautifully decorated building with lovely frescoes; excellent menu. Just steps from the Seine; walk around the corner for a view of Notre Dame cathedral. Make...Popular with
- 555 Quai de Bourbon, Paris, FranceRanked #91 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
3 minutes walk to probably my favourite brasserie in Paris. See my review of it on my blog - http://parisapartmentsbynumbers.wordpress.com/2009/12/07/my-favourite-brasserie-in-paris/Popular with
- 955 Quai Bourbon, 75004 Paris, FranceDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
I always stop here for super Alsatian food. The endive salad is splendid. The onion tart with a bit of mustard is to die for. If you are a meat...