Restaurants near Les Iles for Adventure Travelers
- 03 reviews
I've eaten the best icecream ever here! Also theres a little spice shop that is TO DIE FOR! Called "Le epicerie" you can find whatever spice you want here!
- 215-17, quai de la Tournelle, Paris 75005 FranceRanked #38 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
My husband and I had been there ones eating this Duck numered their said is special and I had visit their cellar down stares where was just for special people...Popular with
- 36 Rue Jean du Bellay, 75004 Paris 4e arrondissement, FranceRanked #66 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
This lovely little bistro on the Ile Saint-Louis is certainly on the tourist path but with such classic decor and prime placement, hard not to fall absolutely in love with...Popular with
- 4Rue LepicRanked #77 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
Excellent old school Parisian dining. Beautifully decorated building with lovely frescoes; excellent menu. Just steps from the Seine; walk around the corner for a view of Notre Dame cathedral. Make...Popular with
- 531 Rue St Louis en l'ile 75004 Paris, FranceRanked #90 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi4 reviews
Just a two-minute walk from Notre-Dame, in the narrow streets of I'lle St.-Louis, you'll find a very popular Parisian favorite ice cream and sorbet store. The sorbets are made from...
- 655 Quai de Bourbon, Paris, FranceRanked #95 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
3 minutes walk to probably my favourite brasserie in Paris. See my review of it on my blog - http://parisapartmentsbynumbers.wordpress.com/2009/12/07/my-favourite-brasserie-in-paris/Popular with