Restaurants near Les Iles for Art & Design Lovers
- 03 reviews
I've eaten the best icecream ever here! Also theres a little spice shop that is TO DIE FOR! Called "Le epicerie" you can find whatever spice you want here!
- 16 Rue Jean du Bellay, 75004 Paris 4e arrondissement, FranceRanked #67 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
This lovely little bistro on the Ile Saint-Louis is certainly on the tourist path but with such classic decor and prime placement, hard not to fall absolutely in love with...Popular with
- 231 Rue Saint-Louis en-l’Île, 75004 Paris, FranceRanked #4 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi23 reviews
I really don't know what to say aside from: Berthillon has by far the best ice cream I've ever tasted. Not only are there several drool-enducing flavors to choose from...Popular with
- 31 Rue du Pont Louis-Philippe, Paris, FranceRanked #1 overall in El Dorado restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi1 reviewPopular with
- 415-17, quai de la Tournelle, Paris 75005 FranceRanked #38 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
My husband and I had been there ones eating this Duck numered their said is special and I had visit their cellar down stares where was just for special people...Popular with
- 5Rue LepicRanked #78 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
Excellent old school Parisian dining. Beautifully decorated building with lovely frescoes; excellent menu. Just steps from the Seine; walk around the corner for a view of Notre Dame cathedral. Make...Popular with
- 631 Rue St Louis en l'ile 75004 Paris, FranceRanked #90 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi4 reviews
Just a two-minute walk from Notre-Dame, in the narrow streets of I'lle St.-Louis, you'll find a very popular Parisian favorite ice cream and sorbet store. The sorbets are made from...
- 755 Quai de Bourbon, Paris, FranceRanked #95 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
3 minutes walk to probably my favourite brasserie in Paris. See my review of it on my blog - http://parisapartmentsbynumbers.wordpress.com/2009/12/07/my-favourite-brasserie-in-paris/Popular with