Restaurants near Les Iles for Spiritual Seekers
- 03 reviews
I've eaten the best icecream ever here! Also theres a little spice shop that is TO DIE FOR! Called "Le epicerie" you can find whatever spice you want here!
- Nearby Restaurants
- 231 Rue Saint-Louis en-l’Île, 75004 Paris, FranceRanked #4 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi23 reviews
The famous Parisian ice cream! A must try on a trip to Paris. The portions are small but the flavor delicious! Try the salted carmel and the dark chocolate, they...Popular with
- 315-17, quai de la Tournelle, Paris 75005 FranceRanked #37 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Very memorable meal and view. You can't beat the service and duck. Great view of Paris and worth the experience once in your life. However, you can get better food...Popular with
- 4Rue LepicRanked #73 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
Excellent old school Parisian dining. Beautifully decorated building with lovely frescoes; excellent menu. Just steps from the Seine; walk around the corner for a view of Notre Dame cathedral. Make...Popular with
- 531 Rue St Louis en l'ile 75004 Paris, FranceRanked #85 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi4 reviews
Just a two-minute walk from Notre-Dame, in the narrow streets of I'lle St.-Louis, you'll find a very popular Parisian favorite ice cream and sorbet store. The sorbets are made from...
- 655 Quai de Bourbon, Paris, FranceRanked #91 overall in Paris restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
3 minutes walk to probably my favourite brasserie in Paris. See my review of it on my blog - http://parisapartmentsbynumbers.wordpress.com/2009/12/07/my-favourite-brasserie-in-paris/Popular with
- 1055 Quai Bourbon, 75004 Paris, FranceDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
I always stop here for super Alsatian food. The endive salad is splendid. The onion tart with a bit of mustard is to die for. If you are a meat...