Berthillon

When I think "gelato" I didn't think "Paris," not until we stopped in for a scoop of dark chocolate. I had my cone in hand, but just had to stop walking so I could truly appreciate the creamy, rich, resonant flavors. There may be a line, but it's totally worth the wait.

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies

Amorino

Absolutely love it!

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Reminet (Le)

Fabulous food and service. They have a 14 euro lunch menu that is a great deal. Also you can go on The Fork dot com and sign up for lunch/dinner reservations and get a big discount. They also accommodate bigger parties in their underground cellar which is a fun experience.

Le Saint Régis

This lovely little bistro on the Ile Saint-Louis is certainly on the tourist path but with such classic decor and prime placement, hard not to fall absolutely in love with it. The terrace seats are a great place to watch the sunset while enjoying a sip of champagne.

Popular withLocalFoodiesDesign

Brasserie de l'ile Saint Louis

You can have an alternative view to the cathedral (from behind) from this cozy cafe/restaurant. I personally enjoyed walking on the smaller island (where this cafe is) - it is not so touristic.

Mon Vieil Ami

I've been coming to Paris for 20 years and this is certainly the worst dining experience I have had all around. Poor food, rich prices but the worst is the obnoxious service. I witnessed shameful treatment to the Japanese couple eating next to us. Plus a delivery during the meal with door open in the winter.

Popular withFoodiesDesignWellness

Galerie 88

A warm and friendly restaurant right by the Seine River. They serve Moroccan/Italian food. You can get a "formule" for less than 10€ They also have very good selection of vegetarian dishes. Overall it is a great combination of value and ambiance.

Popular withVegetarian