Beautiful fragrant garden next to the Koutoubia Minaret. Open to all. Linger at dusk amidst the palm trees & roses to write in your travel diary.
Restaurants near Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
- 10.03 mi
- 20.25 mi
- 30.12 mi
- 40.18 miPlace Jemaa El Fna, Marrakesh 40000 Morocco0.18 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia1 review
Cafe de France is a two-level cafe in the dead center of Place Jemaa el Fnaa. It is a popular meeting spot as it stands out. The prices are a bit higher but still fair and the terrace is worth it for the view!
- 50.24 mi15 Derb Sidi Ali Tair, Bab Doukkala, Marrakech0.24 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
This gorgeous restaurant is the exclusive domain of tourists and well-heeled locals that are entertaining tourists. Despite being in a bubble, the experience is pretty exceptional. The meal is a set menu (~$90 including all food and drinks) served inside a 200 year old home. The setting is stunning and a member of the family that owns the home will ...
- 60.76 miAvenue Echouhada, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco0.76 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
Calling all Tyra Banks fans! This restaurant was featured in an America's Next Top Model (Cycle 16) challenge where the contestants had to balance tea trays on their head and dance. If this doesn't trivia doesn't impress you: never mind, the restaurant is still amazing. it has a very grand, mystical Moroccan-style and an extensive menu (that includes veggie dishes). ...Popular with
- 70.72 mi79 Sidi Ahmed Soussi, Bab Doukkala, Marrakesh 40000 Morocco0.72 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia2 reviews
16/20; Food 7/10, Ambience 5/5, Service 4/5. Down an alleyway, and guided into a nondescript door by a robed doorman - it all starts ominously. And then one is taken on a whirlwind of an experience involving stunning candlelit courtyards and terraces, boisterous music and a seemingly endless array of food platters piled high with most every Moroccan food-type. It ...
- 80.35 mi81 rue Dar el Bacha, Marrakesh, Morocco0.35 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia3 reviews
The only thing worse than the decor is the food. Well past its prime. Shame on LP and so many other sources for praising this place. Simply terrible. Worst meal we had in Marrakech and one of the more expensive.
- 90.61 mi
- 100.73 mi
- 110.34 mi15, Souk Cherifia. Sidi Abdelaziz. Marrakech Médina, Marrakech 400000.34 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia1 review
This lovely rooftop terrace spot serves up excellent Moroccan and Western European food. The decor is swank Moroccan / Asian fusion and the crowd is stylish though you'll certain see some Tommy Bahama. Mostly Westerners but you'll also find a few hip and moneyed locals. Located near a spike souk. Be sure to take an extra moment to close your ...
- 120.27 miArset Sakia, Marrakesh, Morocco0.27 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
We ate here almost every day whilst in Marrakech, and the food was always good. We were greeted each day by Leila with a cheery 'bon jour' and some Morrocan bread with argan oil to dip it in, and despite her lack of English and our lack of French, we got by. Their menu is written on their mirror - ...Popular with
- 130.49 miSouk Ahl Fes, Marrakesh, Morocco0.49 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
15/20; Food 7/10, Ambience 4/5, Service 4/5. Restaurant with bar, set in the Medina. Tables around a covered interior courtyard. Some modern decorative touches, such as contemporary light fixtures, but otherwise it is mostly atypical of larger restaurants in Marrakesch - plenty of character. The food is quite good, the portions enormous, and generally the service accommodating. A safe bet ...
- 141.33 miRue de Yougoslavie angle Avenue Hassan II, Marrakesh, Marrakech, Morocco1.33 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia2 reviews
Morocco´s new architectural eminence who has won several international awards, created Azar's wonderful interiors hosting different spaces, each one of them with its own design and ambience.
- 151.24 mi
- 161.43 mi
- 171.33 miPlace Jemaâ El Fna, Marrakesh Morocco1.33 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia1 review
- 181.33 mi1 Kassour Sidi Ben Slimane1.33 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
15/20; Food 8/10, Ambience 4/5, Service 3/5. Capacious restaurant in heart of the medina, long-established. Airy centre courtyard with pretty successful 'minimalist' feel to it - created with two thin trees a few lanterns and not much else other than red-hued lighting. Nice blend of newish and the 'old worlde' charms that Marrakech exudes in spades. Food is an assortment ...
- 193.79 mirue koutoubia 30, Marrakech 400003.79 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia1 review
Always dreamed of eating Thai-Moroccan fusion? Well, here is your lucky day! :-P I'm not sure how accurately that combo is achieved (ie, there the menu definitely didn't feature a Red Curry Tagine - thank God, because that would be disgusting!), but this restaurant is pretty special. This is a large modern, high-class restaurant frequented mainly by Moroccan Twenty-somethings. Beautiful ...
- 201.77 mi170 Riad Zitoun Kedim, Marrakesh 40000 Morocco1.77 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia1 review
Traditional Moroccan restaurant in the heart of the medina, Dar Essalam is about the full experience. Very intimate dining room and the interior is very impressive. There is a moroccan band and various dancers that come out to entertain, if you miss that, the servers are entertainment themselves! The food is a bit pricey compared to other spots in the ...