Beautiful fragrant garden next to the Koutoubia Minaret. Open to all. Linger at dusk amidst the palm trees & roses to write in your travel diary.
Restaurants near Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
- 10.03 mi
- 20.25 mi
- 30.24 mi15 Derb Sidi Ali Tair, Bab Doukkala, Marrakech0.24 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
Following a recent visit I'm revising my earlier review of this once great legend of a restaurant, which used to be one of my top 5 in the world. The gorgeous palace surroundings are still there, along with the expensive bill, but somehow so many of the other touches which made it so unique and memorable have been lost. While ...
- 40.12 miJemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco0.12 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
I'm not sure who is the best but the spicy snail broth served up at No. 2 is quite tasty. Definitely an experience though I wish I had realized there was a small portion.Popular withAdventureLocalFoodies
- 50.12 mi3 Rue el Ksour, Marrakesh, Morocco0.12 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
Situtated in the middle of the souk, just finding the restaurant makes the evening fun. Once inside I was blasted by the decoration and the atmosphere. The food is great - quality and price wise. Loved it.
- 60.12 miJemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco0.12 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
Good, clean, cheap and busy. Chez Aicha does a good business and they serve just about everything. Grilled items are the best. I'm sure others are just as good but liked the turnover and friendliness of the staff.Popular withAdventureLocalFoodies
- 70.18 miPlace Jemaa El Fna, Marrakesh 40000 Morocco0.18 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia1 review
Cafe de France is a two-level cafe in the dead center of Place Jemaa el Fnaa. It is a popular meeting spot as it stands out. The prices are a bit higher but still fair and the terrace is worth it for the view!
- 80.1 mi46 Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech0.1 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
Nice tagines served with great views of Place Jemaa El Fna from either the front or roof top terraces. The lemon and chicken tagine wasn't particularly flavorful but the vegetable tagine is one of the best I've had.Popular withLocalBudget
- 90.76 miAvenue Echouhada, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco0.76 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
Calling all Tyra Banks fans! This restaurant was featured in an America's Next Top Model (Cycle 16) challenge where the contestants had to balance tea trays on their head and dance. If this doesn't trivia doesn't impress you: never mind, the restaurant is still amazing. it has a very grand, mystical Moroccan-style and an extensive menu (that includes veggie dishes). ...Popular withNightlifeBusinessLuxury
- 100.72 mi79 Sidi Ahmed Soussi, Bab Doukkala, Marrakesh 40000 Morocco0.72 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia2 reviews
16/20; Food 7/10, Ambience 5/5, Service 4/5. Down an alleyway, and guided into a nondescript door by a robed doorman - it all starts ominously. And then one is taken on a whirlwind of an experience involving stunning candlelit courtyards and terraces, boisterous music and a seemingly endless array of food platters piled high with most every Moroccan food-type. It ...
- 110.35 mi81 rue Dar el Bacha, Marrakesh, Morocco0.35 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia3 reviews
The only thing worse than the decor is the food. Well past its prime. Shame on LP and so many other sources for praising this place. Simply terrible. Worst meal we had in Marrakech and one of the more expensive.Popular withLuxury
- 120.61 mi
- 130.73 mi
- 140.27 miArset Sakia, Marrakesh, Morocco0.27 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
We ate here almost every day whilst in Marrakech, and the food was always good. We were greeted each day by Leila with a cheery 'bon jour' and some Morrocan bread with argan oil to dip it in, and despite her lack of English and our lack of French, we got by. Their menu is written on their mirror - ...Popular withVegetarian
- 150.34 mi15, Souk Cherifia. Sidi Abdelaziz. Marrakech Médina, Marrakech 400000.34 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia1 review
This lovely rooftop terrace spot serves up excellent Moroccan and Western European food. The decor is swank Moroccan / Asian fusion and the crowd is stylish though you'll certain see some Tommy Bahama. Mostly Westerners but you'll also find a few hip and moneyed locals. Located near a spike souk. Be sure to take an extra moment to close your ...
- 160.49 miSouk Ahl Fes, Marrakesh, Morocco0.49 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
15/20; Food 7/10, Ambience 4/5, Service 4/5. Restaurant with bar, set in the Medina. Tables around a covered interior courtyard. Some modern decorative touches, such as contemporary light fixtures, but otherwise it is mostly atypical of larger restaurants in Marrakesch - plenty of character. The food is quite good, the portions enormous, and generally the service accommodating. A safe bet ...
- 171.33 miRue de Yougoslavie angle Avenue Hassan II, Marrakesh, Marrakech, Morocco1.33 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia2 reviews
Morocco´s new architectural eminence who has won several international awards, created Azar's wonderful interiors hosting different spaces, each one of them with its own design and ambience.
- 181.43 mi
- 191.24 miMarrakesh, Morocco1.24 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia1 review
This beautiful spot isn't particularly Moroccan but it is the perfect place to enjoy a bottle of champagne and well-executed French bistro fare. Classic with a hint of the exotic.Popular withLuxuryBusinessDesign
- 201.33 miPlace Jemaâ El Fna, Marrakesh Morocco1.33 mi from Les Jardins de La Koutoubia1 review