Les Jardins de La Koutoubia
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
Dining options at Les Jardins De La Koutoubia include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a spa tub, a fitness
There are 112 guestrooms at Les Jardins De La Koutoubia. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, bathrobes, and slippers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, ceiling fans, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 215
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 107 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- City/local tax: EUR 3 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!921 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel Building94% loved the terrace.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Wellness Area80% loved the sauna.
- GroundsNice grounds.