Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
User Reviews (7 Reviews)
- Lette MacaronsMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 14Dec 03, 2013
I love their branding! Very cute, minimal and creative shop. They did a great job with their macaroon display! The shop is white like pinkberry with colorful rainbow accent colors.
The girls behind the counter were really sweet. They made sure that the macaroons we picked out weren't cracked.
My sis got the chocolate and earl grey macaroons. I got almond wedding and pumpkin. The chocolate is a MUST!!! Very rich chocolate flavor!!!! SO GOOD!
- order 6 macaroons so they would put it in a box; if you order less then they will put it in a bag, which will get crushed
- Lette MacaronsAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 9Nov 17, 2013
Woot! I didn't know there was a Lette on Larchmont! I was about to take my friends to the one in Beverly Hills, but noticed this one as we were coming out of Larchmont Bungalow. Perfect! Lette is my favorite macaron spot in LA. They're not overpriced and they're pretty darn good. Not quite up there with Laduree, but that's difficult to compare to.
- Lette MacaronsMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 23, 2013
Delish!!! I can't say enough!! The salted caramel macaron was absolute perfection! I'll be dreaming about these colorful, round bundles of perfection tonight!!
- Lette MacaronsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 14Mar 07, 2013
The best macarons hands down in Southern Cali.
Right amount of chewiness.
The ganache is so flavorful & yummy...this is what makes the macarons so yummy.
You get a better discount when you buy them in groups/ boxes. =)
- Lette MacaronsFeb 02, 2013
This should be the standard for all macarons out there.
1. The shell should be slightly crispy within the first bite
2. You should experience "chewy" immediately after the crispy shell. Not chewy or mushy from the beginning.
3. The ganache should not be too much in quantity, not too tart, and not too sugary
- Lette's popular flavors run out mid afternoon-ish.
- Best to eat within a couple hours of purchase, but if you must preserve, put it in the fridge and let it thaw with room temperature.
4. Don't spell it as "macaroon" or a foodie will go on a rampage to your house and destroy you.
- Lette MacaronsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewJul 18, 2012
Right next to Peet's so you can get a drink and a bite of sweetness together.
These delicate cookies melt in your mouth and the flavors are mouth watering. My favorite is the passion fruit. They make the filling from scratch. It's refreshing and bursts with flavor.
A box of these will cost you a pretty penny, but it's really hard to find anything that compares.
Street parking (metered)