Lexington Social House

1718 Vine Street, Hollywood, California

Marcus Lo
    4 May 23, 2013

Summary: Nice dining area and great spot outside in the back for small or larger groups. Nicely designed spot with courteous employees. Large heat lamps outside give off more than enough heat. Great vibe. The food looked pretty good buti didn't have any so I can't say for sure. The drinks were on the higher side, but yeah it's hollywood so it's expected.

Parking: Street, valet, or paid lots

Laura S
    4 Feb 28, 2013

Came here many times with girlfriends but I never wrote a review because I'd forget to. So I came here for my cousin's 30th and they did an arrangement for her - which was AWESOME.

The food was shared, but it was plentiful. I paid $72 for a seven course meal... pretty sweet.

* Crispy Calamari - tabasco aioli - really yummy! Crisp and lightly salted - this was really delicious.

* Peekytoe Crab Cakes - this was small but really moist. I don't like these too fried. It had a good texture.

* Burrata & Roasted Peach Salad - plentiful and really good! Get it with the cheese! The cheese was the best part! Mozzarella!

* Diver Scallops - by this time I was getting full but I made sure I ate some of these... the sauce became too much but when you wipe it off, it was really good.

* Grilled pork chop - I love the pork here. I've had their pork before at events and been here for regular dining. Always order the pork.

* Monkey bread - aka bread pudding... I am addicted to bread pudding. this one was really bready but good!

* House Made Ricotta Cheesecake - OMG, Good. I was dying from eating too much but this was good!

SERVICE:
    Pretty good. Standard. Except they forgot some of our drinks at one point.

AMBIANCE:
    Excellent, very cozy for a night out with your significant other or with girlfriends.

CLUB AREA:
    Kinda small. There are two different areas but both are kinda small. I felt like I was closed in while dancing.

PARKING:
    Valet... $7-15

OVERALL:
    Great event! I recommend people having parties here!

Candace L
    5 Feb 25, 2014

We attended a retirement function at Lexington this past week and while this was my first experience at the actual restaurant it won't be my last. I was lucky enough to sample some of their menu at a Yelp event at the Pantages theatre earlier in the year but hadn't yet decided on visiting them.

While the party was hosted on the back patio and not in the main dining room, it was lovely nonetheless. The food selection was tasty and the drinks were great.

I am now ready to head back for a table in the dining room and will soon update my review with my findings :)

From what I saw, the interior of the restaurant is very nice. I think I'll try their pizza and jazz evening along with the regular menu on another occasion.

Risa Yanai
    5 Jul 25, 2012

New York meets Hollywood. With a perfect combination of the raw and edgy East Coast style and the Fabulous and Chic Hollywood ambiance, Lexington Social House is definitely a fresh and new hot spot. I especially love the little touch of the stick figure graffiti on the walls which adds a fun and whimsical feel to the scene and also works as a tying element to the whole venue.
    I frequent this restaurant/lounge because I know the owner. They opened their doors in the Spring of 2011 and have been doing pretty well since. They have gone through many changes and now with the new chef, their menu is better than ever.

The back patio is beautiful. During the colder time of the year, there are ample amount of heat lamps and a very modern looking fire pit in the middle of the patio to keep us warm. I love spending most of my time outside when I am there.

The servers and bar tenders are young and enthusiastic. They definitely add positive vibe to the venue!

During their soft opening, we were invited for a tasting. We ordered 3 appetizers which were Steak Tartar, Fried Avocado, and Pork Belly and the Salmon for entree. Everything tasted amazing. I thought the pork belly might have been a little dry, but it was seasoned beautifully.

Grace Lee