This hotel is centrally located inside the historic wall of Quebec City. It's warm, inviting and very comfortable. The staff is very helpful and offer excellent advice on local excursions. The restaurant next door is good and mixes up some excellent cocktails. The rooms are very comfortable and offers a quiets nights sleep.
Hotels near L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec
- 10.25 miHotel Class:0.25 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec24 reviews
Breath taking hotel from the outside and historical within its walls. It is the first thing you see when driving into the Plaza Royale and it is such a magnificent site. Definitely take the steps up from the plaza to the upper part if the city. It was also the hotel where President Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, and king met in ...Popular with
- 20.18 mi0.18 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec3 reviews
I stayed here two separate nights on the fall of 2009. I really liked this hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were exceptionally clean and the staff was helpful. The hostel is up a pretty steep hill. It is within walking distance of the train station which is how I traveled to Quebec City.
- 30.14 miHotel Class:0.14 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
The hotel has a warm charm and old European feel. The jazz nights are a real treat and the restaurant has reasonable costs for fabulous food. Staff are youthful and very courteous.
- 40.05 miHotel Class:0.05 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 reviewPopular with
- 50.28 miHotel Class:0.28 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec3 reviews
- 60.32 miHotel Class:0.32 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
Beautiful hotel tucked just out of the way of the city... everything is within walking distance and the rooms are quite quiet. Romantic lobby which is perfect for that after dinner drink! Had a great stay, the staff are wonderful. Definitely would stay there again.
- 70.73 miHotel Class:0.73 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
One of our favorite things about Quebec City was staying in this boutique hotel. We enjoyed the artistically decorated, warm, comfortable, large rooms. It was perfect for our stay in Quebec City, adding a romantic, sexy flair to the trip. Although the hotel is outside the walls of the Old City it was only a 15-20 minute, enjoyable walk each ...
- 80.86 mi0.86 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
What a wonderful place to stay the owner as well as the two other workers at this small bed and breakfast are by far the most friendly and helpful of people I have met on a trip. They have a great knowledge of the area and make great breakfasts with scrumptious local jams. Wonderful building with a beautiful terrace on ...Popular with
- 90.48 miHotel Class:0.48 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
fish buffet was not top notch.. the hotel has great view on st. laurence river... very close to downtown - carrpark in hotel .. breakfast was very goodPopular with
- 100.75 miHotel Class:0.75 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
Right next to the gorgeous and historical «Les Plaines d'Abraham».. views on the river. Located on «La Grande Allée» where you can party... Also very close to the old town and «Le Château Frontenac». There's a rotating restaurant on top of the hotel called «L'Astral» which is probably within the best in town.Popular with
- 110.6 miHotel Class:0.6 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
Location is good. Just within 500m to Old City, Citadel, Parliament. It is also next to Grande Allee Est, where you will be next to Starbucs, MacDonald, and all the trendy cafes along the street. It is always good to stay close to the attractiions. I went to see the Old CIty both at night (for the fireworks at 10pm) ...
- 120.35 miHotel Class:0.35 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
- 130.75 miHotel Class:0.75 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
Very reasonable for such a lovely room and dog- friendly. We were traveling with a small dog and they were very accommodating. Close to the St. Roch shopping areaPopular with
- 140.3 mi0.3 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
Lovely boutique hotel in Old Port area of Québec city, around Art galleries and the sound of high heels.
- 150.32 miHotel Class:0.32 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
Cool hotel in great location modern clean comfort and designer style
- 164.86 miHotel Class:4.86 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
A good lodging options located close to the highway. It's a bit outside of Quebec City, so if you are a tourist looking to explore the Old city, this is not the best option in terms of location. But for business, this is a nice place.
- 178.33 mi8.33 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
- 187.79 miHotel Class:7.79 mi from L'Hotel du Vieux Quebec1 review
Pretty good for the price!Popular with