Lido Bakery

3001 North Sepulveda Boulevard, Manhattan Beach, CA

• Lido Bakery

This is a bakery like no other. Classic bakeries to me make stuff that is just too basic and sweet, and Lido Bakery takes the "bakery experience" to a new level.

I first found this when ordering a birthday cake for my SO. The cake and the way it was decorated was just simply amazing. We got to try a couple of different cakes and saw the artist there finish decorating a cake while we were there.

You must go there.

• Lido Bakery

I cannot say enough about this bakery - they made our wedding cake, so clearly that in itself says a lot. This bakery is run by the original baker at Sweet Lady Jane and her son, Ernesto. They are SO accommodating, SO nice, SO reliable - I would recommend this to anyone who needs an amazing wedding cake. At our wedding, we got raves from people that it was the best wedding cake they had ever had and I have to agree. In particular, if you love Sweet Lady Jane (like me) but don't want to pay their exorbitant prices for wedding cake - Lido Bakery has all the same cakes, but for 80% of the cost.

They also do cakes by the slice or whole cakes, not just wedding cakes. I am guilty of turning this place into a habit for my friends who live in the area!

Our favorite flavors are the Triple Berry and the Italian Rum wedding cake.

• Lido Bakery

Lido Bakery did our wedding cake and did an amazing job! Their service is excellent. They are very friendly. And their cake was delicious and moist! Thanks Lido Bakery!

3 people visited Lido Bakery