2-person studio with amazing timber beam, tall light filled French windows, minimalist decoration and furnishings and a smart kitchen corner. Great location on the wonderful Ile saint Louis in the centre of Paris ! Great price !
Things to do near Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio
- 810.75 mi3 rue de l'Ancienne Comedie 750060.75 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
Bar 3 was one of my favorite hang outs in Paris. It has a low ceiling basement with beautiful arches. It makes for a fun and different night out, if you're just planning to dance and have a drink or two.Popular withStudentsNightlifeTrendsters
- 820.75 mi
- 830.74 mi2, Place du Puits de l'Ermite, 5ème Arrondissement Paris, Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France, France, 75005 , France0.74 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
This is the largest mosque in France and the third largest in Europe. This beautiful pink marble mosque was built in 1922 to honor the North African countries that had given aid to France during World War I. There is a lovely outdoor tea house inside the mosque serving awesome turkish desserts and authentic mint tea! If you're up for ...
- 840.45 mi3 rue des Prêtres Saint Severin, Paris 75005 France0.45 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
1, rue des Prêtres Saint-Séverin. The cloister at St-Séverin church was peaceful and féerique, medievally amazing; a beautiful place to sit and do nothing; the central trees are particularly charming. I spent many moments in this courtyard, by the large, sinuous and denuded trees. [And at (the original and now defunct) Polly Maggoo across the street.]Popular withHistoryLocalSpiritual
- 850.98 mi8 Passage Josset, 75011 Paris, France0.98 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
Small but cozy bar that can get very busy on the weekends. The owners take their musical entertainment seriously so you'll get to hear DJs from Paris and sometimes other countries spin classic Britpop, Indie and Rock tunes. A bar with an attitude.Popular withAdventure
- 860.83 mi105 Rue Amelot, 75011 Paris, France0.83 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
An Indie music lover's dream: Whether you're Strokes-style rock chic or stuck in 80s Madchester rave, Le Pop In is the place to be for you in Paris. Nice crowd, a fine selection of beer on tap, and a dancefloor in the basement.Popular withTrendstersNightlifeStudents
- 870.29 mi11 Rue Saint-Paul, Paris, France0.29 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
If it was possible, I would have given this zero of minus 1 star. It's an absolute rip off. We paid 32 Euro for two adults and 2 children for two rooms of mirrors and some stupid machines. And you know what? For some of the machines to operate you still have to pay 2 Euro a pop. There was ...
- 880.69 mi
- 890.77 mi8 Rue de Lappe0.77 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
Never go here. Tonight me and my friends went to Yellow Mad Monkey for a drink. We live in Paris, and in fact we live across from the bar, while studying at the University of London Institute in Paris. During the night, the bouncer gave my friend Natasha his hat (a plain grey beanie). Then, during the dancing and drinking, ...Popular withAdventure
- 900.68 mi
- 910.68 mi33 Rue Faubourg Saint-honore, Paris, France0.68 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
I love this private club on the rue faubourg saint-honore and it holds a special place in my heart, because this is where my husband and i got married. Also, The sports facilities are top notch, the food is terrific and the garden is unbelievably pretty.Popular withHistory
- 920.78 mi
- 930.63 miPlace de la Contrescarpe, 75005 Paris, France0.63 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
4 minute walk away--charming shady square lined with cafes & bistros, an Amorino and a Haagen-Dazs shop. Great area to relax with a drink or bite to eat and soak up the atmosphere. From here, take a stroll down rue Mouffetard.
- 940.71 mi17 rue Monsieur le Prince 75006 Paris France0.71 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
It's nice to see a bit of English language after meandering through Paris, and perhaps by the time you arrive at San Francisco Book Company, you've run out of things to read. This bookstore is literally heaped with exciting titles, in English, on art, literature, history. They also have vintage collectables. The interior is so amazing, so cluttered, that someone ...
- 950.3 miParis, France0.3 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
Party in the Paris subway
- 960.38 mi6 Rue Rosiers, 75004 Paris, France0.38 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
My best kept secret in Paris has now been revealed. Heroines is by far the best boutique in the entire city for fun and unique clothing. During my time living in Paris I could not even walk down Rue de Rosiers without stopping in and at least trying on 5 different things. I brought all my friends here and they ...Popular withLocalLuxuryTrendsters
- 970.45 mi
- 980.95 mi
- 990.72 mi19 Rue Monnaie, 75001 Paris, France0.72 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
19, rue de la Monnaie. The department store is nice, sure, but I do not like shopping as much as I like the dolce fare niente. So go on the roof terrace where you can have a relaxing coffee and a pretty nice view of the city,one of the few places where you can.
- 1000.63 mi