2-person studio with amazing timber beam, tall light filled French windows, minimalist decoration and furnishings and a smart kitchen corner. Great location on the wonderful Ile saint Louis in the centre of Paris ! Great price !
Restaurants near Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio for Adventure Travelers
- 10.11 mi31 Rue Saint-Louis en-l’Île, 75004 Paris, France0.11 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio24 reviews
I really don't know what to say aside from: Berthillon has by far the best ice cream I've ever tasted. Not only are there several drool-enducing flavors to choose from (salted-butter caramel, rose-raspberry...), but the texture is creamy and thick like you've never experienced before. On top of all this, Berthillon is located smack in the middle of the equally ...Popular with
- 20.06 mi6 Rue Jean du Bellay, 75004 Paris 4e arrondissement, France0.06 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
This lovely little bistro on the Ile Saint-Louis is certainly on the tourist path but with such classic decor and prime placement, hard not to fall absolutely in love with it. The terrace seats are a great place to watch the sunset while enjoying a sip of champagne.Popular with
- 30.14 miRue Lepic0.14 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
Excellent old school Parisian dining. Beautifully decorated building with lovely frescoes; excellent menu. Just steps from the Seine; walk around the corner for a view of Notre Dame cathedral. Make reservations in advance.Popular with
- 40.11 mi31 Rue St Louis en l'ile 75004 Paris, France0.11 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio4 reviews
Just a two-minute walk from Notre-Dame, in the narrow streets of I'lle St.-Louis, you'll find a very popular Parisian favorite ice cream and sorbet store. The sorbets are made from the very freshest fruits in season; my favorites are passion fruit and black current. All my French friends, (I lived in Paris for 4 years) made a pilgrimage to Bertillion ...
- 50.23 mi52 Rue François Miron, 75004 Paris, France0.23 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio4 reviews
I thought the food was just okay for the price - it's definitely a more upscale restaurant and the prices reflect that. We had the beef bourguignon and it was not particularly pleasing, although the beef was tender, the flavor of the stock was a bit too overwhelming.Popular with
- 60.08 mi55 Quai de Bourbon, Paris, France0.08 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
3 minutes walk to probably my favourite brasserie in Paris. See my review of it on my blog - http://parisapartmentsbynumbers.wordpress.com/2009/12/07/my-favourite-brasserie-in-paris/Popular with
- 70.02 mi69 Rue Saint-Louis-en-l'Ile, Paris 75004, France0.02 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio
I've been coming to Paris for 20 years and this is certainly the worst dining experience I have had all around. Poor food, rich prices but the worst is the obnoxious service. I witnessed shameful treatment to the Japanese couple eating next to us. Plus a delivery during the meal with door open in the winter.Popular with
- 80.24 mi3 Rue des Grands-Degres, Paris 75005 France0.24 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
Fabulous food and service. They have a 14 euro lunch menu that is a great deal. Also you can go on The Fork dot com and sign up for lunch/dinner reservations and get a big discount. They also accommodate bigger parties in their underground cellar which is a fun experience.Popular with
- 90.22 mi9 Rue Pontoise, Paris 75005 France0.22 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio
CLASSIC CLASSIC CLASSIC tiny French Bistro! After a leisurely dinner, my wife and I decided to stroll the neighborhood and find a place for dessert. We stumbled upon this little place just off the beaten path. We were warmly greeted and seated. The dining room is just what you expect a tiny family run French restaurant to look like. The ...
- 100.08 mi55 Quai Bourbon, 75004 Paris, France0.08 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
I always stop here for super Alsatian food. The endive salad is splendid. The onion tart with a bit of mustard is to die for. If you are a meat eater you will enjoy the charcuterie platter. Nothing better than sitting outside drinking a pint of Alsatian beer, eating an endive salad, looking out at the tourists coming out of ...
- 110.24 mi1 Rue Grands Degrés, Paris, France0.24 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
This is a great place to head to for lunch. Right across the bridge from Notre-Dame, you can get an appetizer and entree for just 12 euros. The food is fresh and delicious. I liked the Parisian salad, which was fully of veggies, egg, ham, and cheese. The waiter is very friendly too.
- 120.25 mi
- 130.22 mi14 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75005 Paris, France0.22 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
If you love Beef bourguignon, If you are crazy for coq au vin, if you lust after the true French bistro experience then look no further than Chez Rene. My first stop here was way back in 2003. It was great then and just as good today. This eatery has been around since the 50's and is filled nightly with ...
- 140.24 mi1 rue Maître Albert, Paris, France0.24 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
This has been a family favorite for the past few years and it never fails to impress, with wonderful, yet simple food, always prepared perfectly. The staff is very friendly and nice, even to those who do not speak perfect French, and they are very helpful about special food needs, allergies, etc. A perfect juxtaposition of classical and modern French ...
- 150.23 mi3 Rue de Bièvre, Paris, France0.23 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
Wonderful food! Great decor and ambiance. The pre-fix menu is pretty good, be prepared to eat a lot if you order the three meat couscous. We also had the North African wines with the meal which was a very good pairing. On a nice quite street away from all the tourist rush. Delicious!
- 160.11 mi
- 170.05 mi
- 180.97 mi
- 190.38 mi34 Rue des Rosiers, 75004 Paris, France0.38 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio34 reviews
I had my first fallafel here and it was delicious. Totally recommend it. Pretty popular place in the Marais area. I highly recommend getting your fallafel to go. The place is pretty small and always busy- hmm...I wonder why?! :)Popular with
- 200.82 mi37 Rue Berger, 75001 Paris, France0.82 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio9 reviews
This a very popular restaurant and will usually have a line to get in. We went around 2 and the line was short. The food and the service are excellent. It is a small place but it allowed us to talk with some friendly Parisians about the selections on the menu. They were very helpful and the food was terrific ...Popular with