2-person studio with amazing timber beam, tall light filled French windows, minimalist decoration and furnishings and a smart kitchen corner. Great location on the wonderful Ile saint Louis in the centre of Paris ! Great price !
Restaurants near Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio for Green Travelers
- 10.11 mi31 Rue Saint-Louis en-l’Île, 75004 Paris, France0.11 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio24 reviews
When I think "gelato" I didn't think "Paris," not until we stopped in for a scoop of dark chocolate. I had my cone in hand, but just had to stop walking so I could truly appreciate the creamy, rich, resonant flavors. There may be a line, but it's totally worth the wait.Popular with
- 20.06 mi6 Rue Jean du Bellay, 75004 Paris 4e arrondissement, France0.06 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
This lovely little bistro on the Ile Saint-Louis is certainly on the tourist path but with such classic decor and prime placement, hard not to fall absolutely in love with it. The terrace seats are a great place to watch the sunset while enjoying a sip of champagne.Popular with
- 30.14 miRue Lepic0.14 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
Excellent old school Parisian dining. Beautifully decorated building with lovely frescoes; excellent menu. Just steps from the Seine; walk around the corner for a view of Notre Dame cathedral. Make reservations in advance.Popular with
- 40.11 mi31 Rue St Louis en l'ile 75004 Paris, France0.11 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio4 reviews
Just a two-minute walk from Notre-Dame, in the narrow streets of I'lle St.-Louis, you'll find a very popular Parisian favorite ice cream and sorbet store. The sorbets are made from the very freshest fruits in season; my favorites are passion fruit and black current. All my French friends, (I lived in Paris for 4 years) made a pilgrimage to Bertillion ...
- 50.23 mi52 Rue François Miron, 75004 Paris, France0.23 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio4 reviews
I thought the food was just okay for the price - it's definitely a more upscale restaurant and the prices reflect that. We had the beef bourguignon and it was not particularly pleasing, although the beef was tender, the flavor of the stock was a bit too overwhelming.Popular with
- 60.08 mi55 Quai de Bourbon, Paris, France0.08 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
3 minutes walk to probably my favourite brasserie in Paris. See my review of it on my blog - http://parisapartmentsbynumbers.wordpress.com/2009/12/07/my-favourite-brasserie-in-paris/Popular with
- 70.02 mi69 Rue Saint-Louis-en-l'Ile, Paris 75004, France0.02 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio
I've been coming to Paris for 20 years and this is certainly the worst dining experience I have had all around. Poor food, rich prices but the worst is the obnoxious service. I witnessed shameful treatment to the Japanese couple eating next to us. Plus a delivery during the meal with door open in the winter.Popular with
- 80.24 mi3 Rue des Grands-Degres, Paris 75005 France0.24 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
Fabulous food and service. They have a 14 euro lunch menu that is a great deal. Also you can go on The Fork dot com and sign up for lunch/dinner reservations and get a big discount. They also accommodate bigger parties in their underground cellar which is a fun experience.Popular with
- 90.22 mi9 Rue Pontoise, Paris 75005 France0.22 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio
CLASSIC CLASSIC CLASSIC tiny French Bistro! After a leisurely dinner, my wife and I decided to stroll the neighborhood and find a place for dessert. We stumbled upon this little place just off the beaten path. We were warmly greeted and seated. The dining room is just what you expect a tiny family run French restaurant to look like. The ...
- 100.08 mi55 Quai Bourbon, 75004 Paris, France0.08 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
I always stop here for super Alsatian food. The endive salad is splendid. The onion tart with a bit of mustard is to die for. If you are a meat eater you will enjoy the charcuterie platter. Nothing better than sitting outside drinking a pint of Alsatian beer, eating an endive salad, looking out at the tourists coming out of ...
- 110.24 mi1 Rue Grands Degrés, Paris, France0.24 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
This is a great place to head to for lunch. Right across the bridge from Notre-Dame, you can get an appetizer and entree for just 12 euros. The food is fresh and delicious. I liked the Parisian salad, which was fully of veggies, egg, ham, and cheese. The waiter is very friendly too.
- 120.25 mi
- 130.22 mi14 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75005 Paris, France0.22 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
If you love Beef bourguignon, If you are crazy for coq au vin, if you lust after the true French bistro experience then look no further than Chez Rene. My first stop here was way back in 2003. It was great then and just as good today. This eatery has been around since the 50's and is filled nightly with ...
- 140.24 mi1 rue Maître Albert, Paris, France0.24 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
This has been a family favorite for the past few years and it never fails to impress, with wonderful, yet simple food, always prepared perfectly. The staff is very friendly and nice, even to those who do not speak perfect French, and they are very helpful about special food needs, allergies, etc. A perfect juxtaposition of classical and modern French ...
- 150.11 mi
- 160.23 mi3 Rue de Bièvre, Paris, France0.23 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
Wonderful food! Great decor and ambiance. The pre-fix menu is pretty good, be prepared to eat a lot if you order the three meat couscous. We also had the North African wines with the meal which was a very good pairing. On a nice quite street away from all the tourist rush. Delicious!
- 170.57 mi22 rue Rambuteau, Paris 75003 France0.57 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio
In meat and cheese-loving Paris, it is quite a challenge to find tasty vegetarian options; and let's not even talk about vegan. That's why Le Potager du Marais is such a gem. Not only is it located in the trendy and charming Marais neighborhood, but it offers a menu that is 100% vegan, and generous and tasty portions at great ...Popular with
- 180.97 mi75 Champs-Elysees, 75008 Paris, France0.97 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio
One if the best macarons anywhere. It is fresh, soft, flavorful, and decadent. They have a few shops all around and even one in New York. The store also sells fragrances and other home products, and they have a restaurant attached to the shop.Popular with
- 190.38 mi34 Rue des Rosiers, 75004 Paris, France0.38 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio34 reviews
On the rue des rosiers in the heart of Paris's Jewish quarter, l'As du falafel serves delicious Israeli-style falafel pita sandwiches complete wIth hummus, pickles, lettuce, and beets; for a few extra centimes you can add french fries to your sandwich. There's a large dine-in area, but there's often a wait. If you're in a hurry you can get a ...Popular with
- 200.36 mi18 Place du Marché, 75001 Paris, France 0.36 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio
Great Place to get any meal of the day. Very healthy with Vegan options. Had the grilled vegetable salad and Gazpacho and both were excellent. Would get bottled water.Popular with