2-person studio with amazing timber beam, tall light filled French windows, minimalist decoration and furnishings and a smart kitchen corner. Great location on the wonderful Ile saint Louis in the centre of Paris ! Great price !
Restaurants near Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio for Spiritual Seekers
- 10.11 mi31 Rue Saint-Louis en-l’Île, 75004 Paris, France0.11 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio25 reviews
The famous Parisian ice cream! A must try on a trip to Paris. The portions are small but the flavor delicious! Try the salted carmel and the dark chocolate, they are really great together!Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies
- 20.24 mi3 Rue des Grands-Degres, Paris 75005 France0.24 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
Fabulous food and service. They have a 14 euro lunch menu that is a great deal. Also you can go on The Fork dot com and sign up for lunch/dinner reservations and get a big discount. They also accommodate bigger parties in their underground cellar which is a fun experience.Popular withFoodies
- 30.11 mi31 Rue St Louis en l'ile 75004 Paris, France0.11 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio4 reviews
Just a two-minute walk from Notre-Dame, in the narrow streets of I'lle St.-Louis, you'll find a very popular Parisian favorite ice cream and sorbet store. The sorbets are made from the very freshest fruits in season; my favorites are passion fruit and black current. All my French friends, (I lived in Paris for 4 years) made a pilgrimage to Bertillion ...
- 40.23 mi52 Rue François Miron, 75004 Paris, France0.23 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio4 reviews
I thought the food was just okay for the price - it's definitely a more upscale restaurant and the prices reflect that. We had the beef bourguignon and it was not particularly pleasing, although the beef was tender, the flavor of the stock was a bit too overwhelming.Popular withLuxury
- 50.06 mi6 Rue Jean du Bellay, 75004 Paris 4e arrondissement, France0.06 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
This lovely little bistro on the Ile Saint-Louis is certainly on the tourist path but with such classic decor and prime placement, hard not to fall absolutely in love with it. The terrace seats are a great place to watch the sunset while enjoying a sip of champagne.Popular withLocalFoodiesDesign
- 60.14 miRue Lepic0.14 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
Excellent old school Parisian dining. Beautifully decorated building with lovely frescoes; excellent menu. Just steps from the Seine; walk around the corner for a view of Notre Dame cathedral. Make reservations in advance.Popular withFoodies
- 70.22 mi9 Rue Pontoise, Paris 75005 France0.22 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio
CLASSIC CLASSIC CLASSIC tiny French Bistro! After a leisurely dinner, my wife and I decided to stroll the neighborhood and find a place for dessert. We stumbled upon this little place just off the beaten path. We were warmly greeted and seated. The dining room is just what you expect a tiny family run French restaurant to look like. The ...
- 80.08 mi55 Quai Bourbon, 75004 Paris, France0.08 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
I always stop here for super Alsatian food. The endive salad is splendid. The onion tart with a bit of mustard is to die for. If you are a meat eater you will enjoy the charcuterie platter. Nothing better than sitting outside drinking a pint of Alsatian beer, eating an endive salad, looking out at the tourists coming out of ...
- 90.24 mi1 Rue Grands Degrés, Paris, France0.24 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
This is a great place to head to for lunch. Right across the bridge from Notre-Dame, you can get an appetizer and entree for just 12 euros. The food is fresh and delicious. I liked the Parisian salad, which was fully of veggies, egg, ham, and cheese. The waiter is very friendly too.
- 100.08 mi55 Quai de Bourbon, Paris, France0.08 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio2 reviews
3 minutes walk to probably my favourite brasserie in Paris. See my review of it on my blog - http://parisapartmentsbynumbers.wordpress.com/2009/12/07/my-favourite-brasserie-in-paris/Popular withFoodiesLocal
- 110.25 mi
- 120.02 mi69 Rue Saint-Louis-en-l'Ile, Paris 75004, France0.02 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio
I've been coming to Paris for 20 years and this is certainly the worst dining experience I have had all around. Poor food, rich prices but the worst is the obnoxious service. I witnessed shameful treatment to the Japanese couple eating next to us. Plus a delivery during the meal with door open in the winter.Popular withFoodiesDesignWellness
- 130.22 mi14 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75005 Paris, France0.22 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
If you love Beef bourguignon, If you are crazy for coq au vin, if you lust after the true French bistro experience then look no further than Chez Rene. My first stop here was way back in 2003. It was great then and just as good today. This eatery has been around since the 50's and is filled nightly with ...
- 140.24 mi1 rue Maître Albert, Paris, France0.24 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
This has been a family favorite for the past few years and it never fails to impress, with wonderful, yet simple food, always prepared perfectly. The staff is very friendly and nice, even to those who do not speak perfect French, and they are very helpful about special food needs, allergies, etc. A perfect juxtaposition of classical and modern French ...
- 150.11 mi
- 160.23 mi3 Rue de Bièvre, Paris, France0.23 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
Wonderful food! Great decor and ambiance. The pre-fix menu is pretty good, be prepared to eat a lot if you order the three meat couscous. We also had the North African wines with the meal which was a very good pairing. On a nice quite street away from all the tourist rush. Delicious!
- 170.03 mi
- 180.3 mi18 Rue de la Bucherie, 75005 Paris, France0.3 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
The vegetarian scene in France really kicked off back in the 70s, when macrobiotic diets were all the rage. The Grenier de Notre Dame opened soon after, and today it prides itself as being the oldest veg restaurant in town. They serve a variety of vegetarian and vegan dishes that usually incorporate a protein and some sort of steamed vegetables. ...Popular withVegetarianSpiritualWellness
- 190.94 mi15 Boulevard du Temple, Paris, France0.94 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio1 review
Tibetan food! So cool! The Tibetan lady serving the food was so nice. The food had a lovely delicate taste to it. The meat was a little tough but the lady explained that that was because they made it all natural without artificial meat tenderizer that many of the other restaurants use. I really enjoyed the meal and the experience!Popular withSpiritualBudget
- 200.38 mi34 Rue des Rosiers, 75004 Paris, France0.38 mi from Light Filled Ile Saint Louis Studio34 reviews
I had my first fallafel here and it was delicious. Totally recommend it. Pretty popular place in the Marais area. I highly recommend getting your fallafel to go. The place is pretty small and always busy- hmm...I wonder why?! :)Popular withFoodiesBudgetVegetarian