Hotels for Family Travelers in Liguria, Cinque Terre and the Italian Riviera
Recommended for You
- via Milite Ignoto 30, 16038 Santa Margherita Ligure, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Santa Margherita Ligure hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Beautiful spot on the Italian Riviera. Our room and bathroom were lovely and the service at the hotel was excellent in every way.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Corso Europa 1075, 16148 Genoa, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Genoa hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
- Via Arsenale di Terra 5, 16126 Genoa, ItalyRanked #2 overall in Genoa hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Grand Hotel Savoia is located so close to the city's train station, it makes it an ideal place to stay for travelers arriving by rail. It's luxurious and comfortably...Popular with
- Lungomare G. Marconi, 3, Santa Margherita Ligure, Province of Genoa, ItalyRanked #2 overall in Santa Margherita Ligure hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Very nice rooms, great bathroom (l0l) and wonder staff. Location can't be beat!
- 5Salita Baratta, 16, 16034 Portofino, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Portofino hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
one of the best !Popular with
- 6http://www.manuelsguesthouse.com/Ranked #1 overall in Monterosso al Mare hotels1 review
This is a quaint Guesthouse on the hillside overlooking the city of Monterosso. Manuel is an incredible host, often doling out his homemade wine while you enjoy the views. His...
- Via Garibaldi, 55, 16032 Camogli, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Camogli hotels1 reviewPopular with
- Via XX Settembre 35, 16121 Genoa, ItalyRanked #7 overall in Genoa hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Gayle and I stayed at the Bristol Palace for our last night in Italy before heading home. It has a nice elegance to it, that is accented by its signature...Popular with
- 9Via Renato Birolli n.92, 19010 Manarola, ItalyRanked #5 overall in Manarola hotels
- Via Discovolo 185 Manarola Italy 19017Ranked #7 overall in Manarola hotelsHotel Class: 0