where best ride ?
Trip Plan Details
recommended Space MountainMy favorite roller coaster! As I mentioned in previous reviews I am not much of a roller coaster person but Space Mountain is fun! It's thrilling without being too over the top. And I love that the ... read moreentire thing is inside and in the dark! That's what really makes it! Definitely worth the wait good one to fastpass!Yogic Traveler
Another fun one...
- Big Thunder Mountain RailroadFrontierland, Orlando, FL 32836, United Statesrecommended Big Thunder Mountain RailroadI am by no means a roller coaster person but I love the roller coasters at Disney. Big Thunder Mountain is great for younger kids because the ride is not very intense. It is also good for people like ... read moreme who don't really like roller coasters. :)Recommended for:Family TravelersYogic Traveler
One of my favorite rides...
- Magic Kingdom Park4720 Caribbean Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830recommended Magic Kingdom ParkThe Magic Kingdom Park is home to most of the classic Disney rides! I would have to say it is my second favorite of the Disney parks next to Epcot. There is so much to do and see! It is classic ... read moreDisney!Yogic Traveler
If you are looking for rides the Magic Kingdom is your place to go! The Magic Kingdom has all of the classic Disney rides. This is probably your best place to start. What type of rides are you interested in?
- Disney's Polynesian Resort1600 Seven Seas Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- 50's Prime Time Cafe351 South Studio Drive Lake, Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Spaceship Earth1510 North Avenue of the Stars, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Pirates Of The CaribbeanAdventureland, Magic Kingdom, 4720 Caribbean Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Epcot1510 N Ave of the Stars, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830