Trip Plan Details
- The San Antonio River Walk110 Broadway, Suite #500, San Antonio, TXrecommended The San Antonio River WalkTwo parallel sidewalks lined with restaurants, bars and shops, also you most take a boteRecommended for:
- Paesanos Riverwalk Restaurant111 W Crockett St, Ste 101, San Antonio, TX 78205recommended Paesanos Riverwalk RestaurantPaesanos is the place to eat if you want an old-school, authentic San Antonio experience. Food is a mix of Italian and Mediterranean and the dish to go for is Shrimp Paesanos (available as both an ... read moreappetizer and as an entree). Classy atmosphere, elegant service, and a solid wine list.Recommended for:Meg Brooker
Great dinner option--especially if you are spending time on the river walk--
commented on this trip
oh yeah I personally have not been Tower's of America however I hear it has a great view of San Antonio!! I plan to go there sometime this week!
- Perry's steakhouse & Grille15900 La Cantera Parkway, 78256recommended Perry's steakhouse & GrillePerry's steakhouse and grill is a rather impressive steakhouse where they serve imported wine. They have a wine cellar that is displayed like books in a library that goes up to the ceiling. The happy ... read morehour is the best one around with half of drinks and appetizers. The Kobe Burger is one of the best burgers I've eaten in a long time. Juicy and tastey!!Recommended for:Minh Lai
the happy hour for the food alone is really great!! it is only 6 bucks for a kobe burger. You don't have to order alcohol either.
- The Shops at La Cantera15900 La Cantera Pkwy, Suite 6698, San Antonio, TX 78256, United Statesrecommended The Shops at La CanteraThe Shops at La Cantera is a massive outdoor mall that has all the upscale shops like Nordstrom, Cartier,Urban Outfitters, Banana Republic and Gap. When the weather is beautiful, it is a great place ... read moreto walk through. www.theshopsatlacantera.comRecommended for:Luxury Travelers
commented on this trip
The boat ride through the river walk is always a must. It is quite entertaining! Also there is 6 Flags where it has roller coaster rides
- Japanese Tea Gardens3853 North St. Mary's Street, San Antonio, TX 78212recommended Japanese Tea GardensThe Japanese Tea Garden is a very lovely place to visit. This is a lovely quiet place to walk about in. The scenery is beautiful. This garden is actually alot bigger than I imagined. It has a ... read morebeautiful koi pond and a walkway that trails back into a bridge. It is a a nice walk. Entrance is free.Recommended for:
- McNay Art Museum6000 North New Braunfels Avenue, San Antonio, TX, United Statesrecommended McNay Art MuseumMc Nay Art Museum is a really great site to see. This use to be an mansion that belong to Ms McNay who collected artwork. She donated this home to the public to share her carefully selected artwork to ... read morethe world! I recall the price being quite reasonable. The architecture is just gorgeous!! For history buffs, there is a 20 minute film where you can see the history behind this quiet yet interesting woman.Recommended for:History Buffs
- Guenther House205 E Guenther St, San Antonio, TX 78204recommended Guenther HouseGuenther House is a historical restaurant where now it is a pancake house and a museum. It is so famous that the wait can be up to 20 minute. It has lovely grounds to walk along, coffee while you ... read morewait, and a museum and a gift shop for you to browse through.Recommended for:History Buffs
- Magnolia Pancake Haus606 Embassy Oaks, San Antonio, TX, United Statesrecommended Magnolia Pancake HausMagnolia is famous for the fresh pancakes and coffee. The pancakes with a bit of nuts is a real treat.Recommended for:
- Majestic Theatre224 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX, United Statesrecommended Majestic TheatreIf I could if this 6 or 7 stars I would. This is one of the most beautiful theatres I've ever seen. After traveling from London and Paris, I was still stunned by the beauty. Majestic Theatre is one of ... read morethe oldest theatres in town. It built in the 1929 right after the roaring 20s. It was built to be the first theatre to be fully air conditioned. Women back then wore their fur coats to the opening. Inside it looks like a a Chapel. I saw One Republic there and the lead singer himself said he felt like this was in his top 5 places he thought was beautiful. He even wanted to wiki about it. It is just down right gorgeous!!Recommended for:Minh Lai
see if there are any shows available. The place alone is just gorgeous!!
- Madhatters Tea320 Beauregard, San Antonio, TX 78204recommended Madhatters TeaThis is a quirky fun and casual Tea House literally with a Madhatter atmosphere feel to it.. The website is rather deceiving making you think you are walking into a fancy place however it is a really ... read morefun eclectic place filled with personality. The place serves 50 types of tea with finger sandwiches such as cucumber sandwiches and peanut butter sandwiches. You can to pick up your own tea cup. There is an assortment of 20 different cute mix and matched tea cups to choose from. If this isn't your cup of tea, you can choose a burrito filled with ham, mushroom and pepper jack or the weekend scram: with chorizo, tortilla, and side of hash brown (which is really cut up and cooked potatoes and yam ). They give large portions and for the price of under 7 dollars, it is a great cheap eat!! the food was tasty and the tea was quite aromatic !Recommended for:
commented on this trip
the riverwalk is breath taking...at night ...it is not that far from the Alamo
recommended San AntonioSan Antonio is a great place to visit! Besides all of the places which are well known and advertised one has to make a point of visiting the Mercado. Many good stores and Mexican restaurants. There ... read morefive Spanish frontier missions in San Antonio and just outside of the city. They were outposts created by Catholic religious orders to spread Christianity among the local indians. Check out this website http://www.visitsanantonio.com/visitors/play/history-heritage/index.aspxRecommended for:Virg Weed
See my review! You will thoroughly enjoy your visit!