For the traveler who prefers the intimacy of a B&B it is hard to imagine anything better. Located within easy reach of downtown Portland, the Northeast Convention Center, and the Rose Quarter, this B&B oozes a character and charm that its ownership has tended well. It is an "old" (1905) house with a lot of history that helps give character ...
Restaurants near Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn for Business Travelers
- 811.71 mi206 Sw Morrison St, Portland, OR 972041.71 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn
One of my favorite places to grab lunch or dinner when I'm shopping downtown. Outdoor seating which is great for people watching. Has a great atmosphere inside. Both bar seating and restaruant seating. Good food.Popular with
- 822.34 mi1701 Southwest Jefferson Street, Portland, OR2.34 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn2 reviews
A fine Culinary teaching school (our daughter is a graduate) that serves lunch and dinner prepared and served by the students. A bargain and a real taste treat.Popular with
- 831.48 mi132 Sw 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 972041.48 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn
Every time I come to Portland, there's always a new food place or neighbourhood to try out. And since Gayle and I were in town, the timing was right for a nice breakfast together. Our Hotel (The Nines) recommended the Bijou Cafe and her boss had previously raved about it. In hindsight, we're not sure why. There was only a ...Popular with
- 841.98 mi
- 851.44 mi112 Sw 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 972041.44 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn
A stand out bar in PDX. Great live music, great beers on tap and a cozy dining area as well as a lively bar. St. Patty day doesn't disappoint either with their own massive tent and festival!
- 861.56 mi
- 871.65 mi102 Northwest 9th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209, United States1.65 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn4 reviews
This Pearl District institution (est. 1997) has been a training ground for many of Portland’s new artisan bakers and remains on top of its game thanks to family involvement, ingredients sourced weekly from a farmers’ market, and commitment to quality control. The smell of fresh-baked baguettes wafts through the light-filled bakery, and the pastry case teems with chocolate chunk cookies, ...Popular with
- 881.6 mi
- 891.36 mi
- 901.6 mi1538 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR1.6 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn5 reviews
There was plenty of room when we arrived at Helser's, and I was initially a bit disappointed when my son insisted that we sit at the bar. That turned out to be OK, as the counter service was fast and friendly, and there were good views forward into the Kitchen and behind us into the Dining Room. Helser's is also ...Popular with
- 912.06 mi
- 922.24 mi410 Northwest 21st Avenue, Portland, Oregon2.24 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn3 reviews
Great atmosphere and one of the best happy hours in town! Everything I tried at happy hour was delicious! I especially recommend the the pork tenderloin! Super tender and the sauce was very flavorful. They also do $2 off glasses of wine and they have house wines for $6 a glass, that's only $4 for happy hour. They even do ...Popular with
- 931.74 mi515 Sw Broadway, Portland, OR 972051.74 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn3 reviews
Great little wine bar and store. Casual, relaxed, with a great selection of Oregon wines you can taste.Popular with
- 941.78 mi
- 951.81 mi1339 Northwest Flanders Street, Portland, OR1.81 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn
I vaguely remember some sort of Rogue beer place in Ashland years ago in a building by the creek that now houses an Indian Restaurant. Since that time, I have purchased the occasional Rogue 6-pack and admit a preference for their Dead Guy Ale (sort of a Mai Bock). There is also a Rogue Ales Public House in San Francisco, ...Popular with
- 961.81 mi10 Nw 12th Ave, Portland, OR 972091.81 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn4 reviews
Henry's bar is sometimes packed within the Sports Bar area, but the separate and perhaps too dark dining room was comfortable and quiet. We were seated promptly and the overall service for the evening was friendly, albeit a little slow at times. We didn't get a chance to check out the pool room upstairs. I especially enjoyed picking from the ...
- 971.5 mi3552 North Mississippi Avenue, Portland, OR1.5 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn4 reviews
Mississippi Pizza offers good beer and delicious pizza in a casual, laid back environment. Every Wednesday, Mississippi has trivia night. The locals take it quite seriously with tough questions and a former Jeopardy contestant hosting the weekly event.Popular with
- 981.87 mi1625 Northeast Killingsworth Street, Portland, OR, United States1.87 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn4 reviews
I must admit I only tried the pulled pork. Tasty and a fair bit spicier than I was expecting but in a good way. One of the few BBQ joints I've been to where you could order wine wine with your BBQ.
- 993.52 mi7937 Southeast Stark Street, Portland, OR, United States3.52 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn3 reviews
Nice place with nice food and good service but nothing really all that stand out about it. They do have breakfast food which can be hard to come by.
- 1001.35 mi