For the traveler who prefers the intimacy of a B&B it is hard to imagine anything better. Located within easy reach of downtown Portland, the Northeast Convention Center, and the Rose Quarter, this B&B oozes a character and charm that its ownership has tended well. It is an "old" (1905) house with a lot of history that helps give character ...
Restaurants near Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 811.78 mi1742 Southeast 12th Avenue, Portland, OR1.78 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn4 reviews
the best! great place to eat for everyone, including meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans and ppl that are gluten free. their cocktails are serious and delicious. spuds are amazing, gf french toast has no faults and everything is tasty. it should be noted their decor is on point aka awesome gold sparkly booth seats.Popular withVegetarianFoodiesBudget
- 821.5 mi3552 North Mississippi Avenue, Portland, OR1.5 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn4 reviews
Portland in general has some of the best Pizza in the country, if you are into less grease and healthier toppings. I lived near the Mississippi neighbourhood for a while and usually hit this place up once a month, especially when Porque No was stuffed to the brim with hipsters. The beer it good but what's even better is the ...Popular withLocalFoodies
- 831.62 mi703 Southwest Ankeny Street, Portland, OR1.62 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn4 reviews
Santeria is a great place to go to for late night tacos and burritos. I always get the fish taco with the cotija cheese whenever I'm there. They're cheap (no more than $3) and delicious. Plus, they give you three types of sauces: the smoky chipotle sauce, the mild sauce, and spicy sauce. Also, if you're drinking across the street ...Popular withVegetarianBudgetLocal
- 841.56 miPortland, Oregon, USA1.56 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn
Hot Lips is among Portland's best pizza joints, and they have locations all around the city. They serve pizza pies and pizza by the slice, breadsticks, focaccia, salads, and a decent selection of microbrews. They also make their own fruit-based soda pop, which is sometimes available on tap. There are usually a couple of vegetarian options and a vegan option, ...Popular withVegetarianBudgetFoodies
- 851.87 mi1625 Northeast Killingsworth Street, Portland, OR, United States1.87 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn4 reviews
I must admit I only tried the pulled pork. Tasty and a fair bit spicier than I was expecting but in a good way. One of the few BBQ joints I've been to where you could order wine wine with your BBQ.
- 863.73 mi8303 Northeast Sandy Boulevard, Portland, OR, United States3.73 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn4 reviews
The best Indian buffet I've had in both quantity and quality. I especially liked the Tandoori Chicken. There was a mind-boggling variety of chicken dishes, as well as several vegeatarian dishes, salad, desserts, curries, saag panner, naan, rice, fried appetizers, sauces and many more I didn't have the room to try. An incredible deal.Popular withBudgetFoodiesVegetarian
- 871.35 mi
- 881.24 mi
- 892.26 mi2120 NW Glisan St., Portland, OR 97201, United States2.26 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn3 reviews
It is so hard to choose which coffee is the best in a city like Portland. But this tiny little shop on 21st had to be my favorite. Friendly staff and full service. But get there early, they are only open until mid-day and then the place switches over to a popular wine bar in the evenings. So hip because ...Popular withTrendstersLocalFoodies
- 901.86 miAt the Governor Hotel, 611 Sw 10th Ave, Portland, OR 972051.86 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn
Jake's Grill has been around for ages. For typical tourists, this is where you would want to go, but if you want a more local, off-the-beaten-path experience, I wouldn't advise going here. The food isn't bad, but it's not great and the menu options are fairly unremarkable.
- 913.59 mi8115 Southeast Stark Street, Portland, OR, United States3.59 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn4 reviews
Loved it! Great ambiance and delicious food! I had the vegan quinoa mushroom burger, it was the most flavorful veggie burger I've ever had! Delicious and incredibly filling. And they also have a fancy selection for their late night happy hour menu including soup and salads and even fish and mussels all portions for under $5 plus $1 beers!Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBudget
- 923.56 mi8005 Se Stark St, Portland, OR 972153.56 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn
Probably the best Middle Eastern meal I have had in my life, and I lived in Israel for 30 years... The Hummus is very good, the Tahini is excellent. Whatever you decide to order, take the Lamb and you absolutely have to have the deserts, so good!Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal
- 931.71 miPortland, Oregon, USA1.71 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn3 reviews
With the insane preponderance of New American restaurants in trendy cities such as Portland, it can be difficult for restaurant-goer to sift through the noise and find the gems. Irving Street Kitchen is one of them. It's just one of those eateries that doesn't try to do too much and just does whatever it does well. There aren't a lot ...
- 941.18 mi3925 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Portland, OR 97212, United States1.18 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn3 reviews
Ned Ludd typifies the Portland brunch experience, right down to the Kerr sealed glass cups (don't Portlanders ever worry about dropping and breaking the glass cups?). The emphasis is on locally produced vegetables and light breakfast dishes that won't make you feel guilty in a gluttonous way. They also take reservations, which is almost unheard of in Portland (at least ...Popular withFoodies
- 951.65 mi4262 Southeast Belmont Street, Portland, OR1.65 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn3 reviews
Lardo serves affordable gourmet style sandwiches in the heart of SE Portland. The menu options are limited but each sandwich packs a hearty punch, from the Cuban, the Kimchi Pork Shoulder, to the Pork Meatball banh mi sandwich.Popular withFoodiesLocal
- 961.35 mi
- 971.68 mi2239 Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard, Portland, OR, United States1.68 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn3 reviews
Jam On Hawthorne • Restaurants • 2239 Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard Fantastic breakfast place, large and a bit more contemporary than Genies. Both Genies and Jam get crowded, especially on the weekends, best to be there early.
- 981.71 mi4644 Northeast Sandy Boulevard, Portland, OR, United States1.71 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn3 reviews
Delicious, massive burgers for about $8, that of course come with a heaping quantity of fries. And really really good fries. Bacon on every burger, they even ask if you still want the bacon when you order the garden patty! (Which you can do for anything on the menu)Popular withBudgetTrendstersFamilies
- 992.27 mi2122 Northwest Glisan Street, Portland, OR 97210, United States2.27 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn3 reviews
The Trader Joe's location in North West Portland has all the great products and service of a Trader Joe's but it's not as big or new as the one in the North East Hollywood District.Popular withTrendstersWellnessFoodies
- 1001.74 mi515 Sw Broadway, Portland, OR 972051.74 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn3 reviews
Great little wine bar and store. Casual, relaxed, with a great selection of Oregon wines you can taste.Popular withLocalFoodies