For the traveler who prefers the intimacy of a B&B it is hard to imagine anything better. Located within easy reach of downtown Portland, the Northeast Convention Center, and the Rose Quarter, this B&B oozes a character and charm that its ownership has tended well. It is an "old" (1905) house with a lot of history that helps give character ...
Restaurants near Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn for Trendsters
- 210.95 mi2137 E Burnside St, Portland, OR0.95 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
I lived on Ole Ole for a long time when I lived in Portland. They used to do $5 veggie burritos that were large enough for both my lunch and dinner so every day after work I'd pick one up and take the rest for lunch the next day. The manager at the StJohns location, later burnside location, was always ...
- 221.0 mi232 Ne 28th Ave, Portland, OR 972321.0 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
This is a funky, wonderful, family friendly neigborhood place to get your Gelato. It is run by two sisters, and it has a friendly vibe and a earthy, mini-community room feel to it. It has large store front picture windows to invite you in. But outside, there is a large waterproof yellow couch to invite you to "chill" outside with ...Popular withFamilies
- 230.6 mi2225 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR, United States0.6 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
Outstanding grilled food and side dishes. One of the best places to eat in Portland. For a special night out on the town this is #1 for me. It is expensive but worth it.Popular withAdventureFoodiesBusiness
- 240.61 mi2225 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Portland, Oregon 972120.61 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn
The centerpiece of this northeast Portland newcomer—inspired by Argentina rather than Texas, Memphis, or Kansas City—is the custom-made, wood-fired grill, a massive stainless-steel beast from Ann Arbor–based Grillworks. Grab a counter seat in front of the action, and order the Asado Argentino, a sizzling combination platter of steak, ribs, sweetbreads, chorizo, and morcilla, a blood sausage made with walnuts, raisins, ...
- 250.64 mi1813 NE 2nd Ave., Portland, Oregon0.64 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
A cider lover's must. Location is the site of both the cidery and tasting room. Always at least 6 Reverend Nat's ciders on tap (my favorite is the hopricot) and 2-3 guest beers for you non cider drinking friends. Limited seating available.Popular withLocalFoodies
- 260.96 mi2140 East Burnside Street, Portland, OR0.96 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
perfect selection, perfect portions, pasta made in house! i think ive found my new go-to.
- 271.0 mi10 Southeast 7th Avenue, Portland, OR 97214-1244, United States1.0 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
Specializing in local farm-to-table fare and microbrews, the farm tries to recreate a rural ambience in an urban environment, and they do quite a good job at it. Popular eats include smoked salmon deviled eggs and pan-fried trout, as well as plenty of vegetarian-friendly options. They also serve beer, wine, and cocktails and even make their own bitters in house.Popular withVegetarianWellnessOutdoor
- 280.92 mi1800 East Burnside, Portland, OR, United States0.92 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
Lobster Mac and Cheese. Skee ball. Indoor swinging porch swing seating. Many local and semi local beers on tap, but upstairs and down. Small dance floor downstairs -- least time I went on I Friday night they had some 80s music and Prince playing. Old school arcade games. All around cool place. Chill bar/restaurant atmosphere upstairs. Games, music, and dancing ...Popular withFoodiesLocalNightlife
- 290.4 mi
- 300.62 mi2413 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Portland, OR0.62 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
Having sampled a variety of Ethiopian restaurants in the Northwest and especially D.C., I can say I've got a modest understanding of the food. As a daring meat eater, I've even had Kit Fo (basically raw hamburger hot spiced to hell so you forget you're eating RAW HAMBURGER) a couple of times and have survived. I've been to this restaurant ...Popular withVegetarian
- 310.91 mi1300 East Burnside Street, Portland, OR, United States0.91 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn
Probably Portland's longest-running vegetarian restaurant, Old Wives' Tales is a great placePopular withVegetarianFoodiesFamilies
- 320.39 mi2200 Northeast Broadway Street, Portland, OR 97232, United States0.39 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
Good bagels and they serve Stumptown. Unlike the downtown branch it has plenty of seating.
- 330.95 mi3449 NE 24th Ave, Portland, OR, United States0.95 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
Great little neighborhood restaurant; Italian-inspired with the use of many local ingredients. Casual dining in warm, inviting atmosphere.Popular withVegetarianFoodiesFamilies
- 340.67 mi
- 350.99 mi2935 Northeast Glisan Street, Portland, OR, United States0.99 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
Bakery Bar leaves one the impression that it's a tin shack off the side of the street, but walk further up the pavement and you'll see a bakery, serving breakfast sandwiches, coffee, and assorted sweets. I recommend the biscuit jammies, where jam is already slabbed between the biscuit. Also, check out their enormous cinnamon buns if you crave something sweet.Popular withFoodies
- 360.3 mi
- 370.79 mi1545 Northeast Sandy Boulevard, Portland, OR, United States0.79 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn1 review
I don't have high expectations regarding Airport food and hence I'm rarely disappointed. But if you're willing to walk around a bit, PDX has a decent selection of culinary options and at comparable prices. I was heading home after another nice Portland weekend. I was a bit early and all I really wanted to do was settle into a seat ...
- 381.64 mi2035 NE Alberta, Portland, OR 97211, United States1.64 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn25 reviews
delicious. out of the ordinary flavors. fresh ingredients & undeniable taste. fun for all ages and reasonable in price. not a dessert person, but this is now a new favorite.Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal
- 392.34 mi3226 Southeast Division Street, Portland, OR2.34 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn
Wow! What an experience! Such unique food! Apparently there is often a two hour wait for this place at dinner time (they do not accept reservations except for big parties). I went for a lunch on a weekday and we still had to wait about a half an hour! But it was worth the wait... the food was so unique ...Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters
- 401.43 mi22 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 972041.43 mi from Lion and the Rose Victorian B&B Inn
Quite possibly the hottest spot in Portland and I have to say I can see why! This place embodies the uber quirkiness that is Portland. There is pretty much always a line out the door and around the corner for these out of this world confectionery delights! I was overwhelmed by the selection and unsure what to choose the first ...Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters