- 2Rua do Carmo 9, 1200-093 Lisbon, PortugalRanked #2 overall in Lisbon restaurants10 reviews
One of the first handmade icecream store , first opening in a nearby city, Cascais, now represented in Chiado, the most vivid and searched areas downtown! wide variety of flavours,...Popular with
- 3Jardim 9 de Abril, 1200-736 Lisboa, PortugalRanked #3 overall in Lisbon restaurants6 reviews
Great view, wonderful for a cold beer at the end of the day.
- 4Rua de Belem, 84 84, 1300-085 Lisboa, PortugalRanked #4 overall in Lisbon restaurants5 reviews
Extremely packed: long queue outside just to get some milk pastries, but definitely worth it. Pastries are delicious and a must in Lisbon. Possibility to have drinks inside, when not...Popular with
- 5Rua da Escola PolitécnicaRanked #5 overall in Lisbon restaurants2 reviews
Lovely decor and irresistible presentation of pastries at the entrance, nice backyard terrace. Charming presentation of products at the table, excelent service, a bit pricey, but worth a visit.Popular with
- 10Rua do Loreto 21, Lisboa, PortugalRanked #10 overall in Lisbon restaurants3 reviews
Great seafood restaurante with a modern twist. Everythiby here is very fresh. Amazing sushi, fresh oysters and lovely grilled octopus. Finish with their steak sandwich. Not cheap, but worth every...