Trip Plan Details
- Mooo15 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02108recommended MoooI would urge everyone desirous of a truly unique culinary treat to head to Mooo on Beacon Hill. Their chef creates masterpieces both to the eye and to the palette that are creative, sensual ... read moreexperiences. And if beef is on you mind, make it Wellington at Mooo! Beyond compare. Mooo!.Comment.about 1 month ago. ReportBetsy & Ted N
If you really wish for an extraordinary dining experience, this is it!!! Not inexpensive but then, artistry never is. Enjoy!
- Trident Booksellers & Cafe338 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02115recommended Trident Booksellers & CafeThe Trident is a Boston institution. An independent bookstore, its cafe serves salads, breakfast, and various other basic but fresh and delicious food. A great place to browse, buy, and then sit down ... read morewith your new book for some tea and something.Julia P
Also not new, but a great classic.
- La Morra48 Boylston St, Brookline, MA 02445recommended La MorraAfter having lived in Italy for four years and then been wrenched out of eating paradise into the United States of Processed Foods, I nearly ate myself sick at this little Italian spot in Brookline. ... read moreThey serve quite possibly the most authentic Italian food I've ever seen outside the penisola, including fried sage and arancini (great little fried rice balls). The red wine and bone marrow risotto earned a place in the echelon of memorable dishes I carry in my heart.Julia P
They're not new, but you need to know they exist to go. Great food.
commented on this trip
Nathanial Hall is always fun with all the restaurants and stores.
The renowned Ames hotel will allow you to bring a little history lesson straight to your family while staying here! It is located in the historic Ames Building, which was often ranked the tallest ... read morebuilding in Boston when it was first built in 1893. Located right near Beacon Hill and Faneuil Hall, gives you and your family the optimum location for your visit.
- East Coast Grill1271 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139When your family is ready for a nice sit-down dinner, this should be first on your list. Experience their superb raw bar and variations of local classic such as clam and corn chowder, fried shrimp, ... read moretuna tacos, and ribs. There is something that every member of your family will savor!
- Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum306 Congress Street, Boston, MassachusettsThere is nothing wrong with getting a little history lesson while you are away! The kids will love the experience they get learning about this historic moment as they get to go back in time, visit the ... read moreship, and learn about it through a fully costumed staff. It is unlike anything your family has experienced before!
- Clear Flour Bread Bakery178 Thorndike Street, Brookline, MAKiddos love their sugar, and adults will want it as soon as you set foot into this wonderful bakery. Each mouthwatering bite will make you wish you could bring everything home with you! They ... read morespecialize in making authentic Italian bread, but have countless sweet treats!
For those family travelers that want to pamper themselves a bit in their travels, this is the hotel for you. Every member of your family will get a luxury experience that will top no other! With views ... read moreoverlooking Beacon Hill, you can’t go wrong with being in the center of the most enchanting part of town.
- Beacon HillBeacon Hill, Boston, MA, USAVisiting Boston can only be made complete with a trip to Beacon Hill, one of Boston’s oldest, smallest and most historic neighborhoods. Walk through the streets and stop in fashionable boutiques for ... read moreboth clothing and antiques, pop into the most chic cafes, or indulge in some sweet goodness at the local bakeries.
This glorious hotel will easily accommodate your family and bring you culture and an experience unlike any other. Located on Atlantic Avenue, overlooking Rowes Wharf Harbor, the location serves as a ... read moregateway to the many attractions and dining options with easy access for your entire stay. Year round, this hotel will cater to the every need of you and your family.Recommended for:Family Travelers
- Cheers84 Beacon St., Boston, MA 02108Maybe everyone won’t know your name here, but it’s always fun to stop in and find out! The well known spot was made famous by the very popular television show Cheers, and still remains a must-see ... read morelocation for visitors. It’s truly the perfect quick stop for a drink and some pictures!
- Tasty Burger1301 Boylston Street, Boston, MAThere is just something about that quest to find the “perfect” burger that the whole family can enjoy. You can choose basic options and go with The Big Tasty or get fancy with it and indulge in Spicy ... read moreJalapeño, Rise And Shine, or Hubba Burger! No matter what you choose, it is sure to be a mouth watering experience.
- Island Creek Oyster Bar500 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, United StatesHaving some of the freshest and most mouth watering food options around, you can’t come to Boston without stopping at the Island Creek Oyster bar to eat some great seafood! The restaurant was open to ... read morebring together the chef, farm, and restaurant, which shines through in their stellar menu. They offer everything from brunch to dinner and in between, the whole family will love it!
- Faneuil Hall1 Faneuil Hall Sq,, Boston, MA 02109-1632This beautiful marketplace and meeting hall located near the glorious waterfront has something going on year round and all hours of the day to peak every family member’s interest. At night it is lit ... read moreup with numerous restaurants and food stands, and during the day you can shop the various markets.
- Fenway Park4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA 02215-3409You can’t visit Boston without stopping by Fenway Park! It is truly a remarkable experience for every member of the family. Whether you have the time to hang out for a baseball game, take a tour, or ... read moreonly a small amount of time to drive or walk by, it is the pinnacle of Boston and a must-see for your trip.