Little Arches Hotel
Member Reviews (1)
- Little Arches HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 5First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
**ROMANTIC AND SWEET IN BARBADOS**
Little Arches was a great find. The service staff was simply incredible. Soma, was WONDERFUL. She made sure we had bath towels, beach chairs, dinner reservations, etc. She was a SUPER WOMAN and her customer service alone made our trip GRAND! We did not have to worry about a thing.
We stayed in the Ocean Deluxe Room which was lovely. The bathroom was spacious and the amenities were adequate for our stay. During the evening, we did hear noise from their upstairs restaurant, but the hotel reassured us that they will soundproof the floor in September.
Their pool is small, but great for dipping your toes or soaking. No diving! :) The terrace overlooking the ocean is to-die-for. We spent a majority of our afternoons on this terrace, sipping rum, reading, or smoking our Cuban cigars without interruption or distractions.
It felt like our own beach home facing Miami Beach (the best beach). Love it!
Walking distance to Oistens for the Friday Fish Fry.
Would recommend car rental to explore other areas of the island. Do go to the Mount Rum Distillery tour and book the Sunset Cruise Snorkeling Trip ($55 pp USD).
Highly recommend the hotel to anyone who likes romance, quietness, and excellent customer service in a boutique environment.
Excellent!29 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Room100% thought the view was good.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 88%.
- Food82% loved the dining experience.