LIV Nightclub

4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33140

Shaina Reguste
    5 Apr 16, 2014

Want to have good time with the hottest celebrities in the world? Liv is where it's at . Text me , shae 5619519382

Arman Amirianfar
    5 Aug 26, 2013

If you're looking to have an unforgetable night out in South Beach Miami and need advice/assistance, call/txt me

Arman
    310-903-7990

Recommended for:StudentsLuxury Travelers
    Sharon K. Yapp
    5 Jan 18, 2014

This is The Spot in Miami right now. Ask anyone from your Miami Insider to the local cab driver, and they will tell you to go to Liv. My girlfriends and I went here on a Saturday night. We were advised to go here either around 10:30pm or after midnight. Anytime in between would be too crazy busy, and you'd spend most of the time waiting to get in. There isn't really a line there--just an area where people squeezing in to get noticed and allowed in my the guys in black suits. You might think that they're choosing the best looking people. That's not really the case (at least on the night we went). They are basically just filtering slowly enough to control the flow of people entering the club. But don't get me wrong--if you are with a good-looking group, you will get in faster.

The interior layout of the club reminds me of Haze at Aria in Vegas. You have an upper floor with an open center where there is one giant dance floor. Like in Vegas, tables with bottle service are very happy to share with any group of girls. I think the only thing that might have made it more fun is if they had played more hip hop. But it seems pretty standard in Miami to be dance-heavy. If, for some reason, you can't get into the club, there are a bunch of bars and a mini club for the "overflow," lol. They seemed totally happening that we wouldn't have minded partying there too.

If you need more convincing that Liv is the place to be right now, note that a week after we were there, the Mavs went to celebrate the NBA championship at Liv. Their owner, Mark Cuban, spent over $100,000 in four hours, $90,000 of which went to a bottle of Ace of Spades champagne. And apparently, the staff was tipped $20,000. Out of control!

Recommended for:Nightlife LoversTrendsters
    Mike G
    3 Oct 27, 2013

LIV is an amazing place to experience. The Club of all clubs in Miami. It isn't my style but I wanted to check it out. It is known as the place to be when you're young. I would recommend it for someone between 21-26 years old or someone who wants to feel like that. It is on the costly side if you are not used to a high cost of living. When I went the cover was $60 for men and $20 for women with drinks being around $15-25 a drink. They do have VIP tables too but the saying goes if you have to ask how much you probably can't afford it (or shouldn't be spending your money on it). That being said if you like loud music, crowds of people, tons of excitement and to dance 'till your hearts content check this place out.

Arcelia D
    5 Jun 04, 2013

FONTAINBLEAU LIV MIAMI BEACH
    MiamiNew Times - Best of Miami® BEST VIP ROOM
    The quintessential, 21 and older nightspot fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. LIV™ is home to celebrities, VIPs and Miami’s local party crowd. Within over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, DJs spin everything from rock to hip hop to house.

panda
    4 Jan 27, 2014

This is the nightclub that everyone's trying to get into and very few people actually make it in. You'll probably want to either fork out money to bribe the bouncers, fork out money to buy bottle service, or fork out money to buy very skimpy dresses (sorry Girls only on that one). A little known secret is that LIV actually sells and books tickets in advance so if you're willing to shell out some money you can get in relatively easily (though we're talking $50-60). Another albeit easier way to get in may be to simply stay at the hotel, hotel guest who have roomkeys are able to get in usually with little to no trouble, though they still have to pay the fee.

The lobby bar of the hotel outside the nightclub entrance is actually a great place to meet people and talk if you don't feel the need to jockey for a space by the rope.

Obviously being the hottest place in Miami, drinks will set you back significantly.

Ling Huynh
    4 Oct 27, 2013

Probably my favorite club in Miami. Great music and atmosphere. I had a great time here with my girlfriends. Although we were here for a bachelorette party, the bride to be could not wear her sash or tiara in there... So odd, but we saw another girl with hers on.

Lines are pretty long though so I would suggest getting a promoter to hook you up.

Truc Nguyen
    4 Apr 02, 2013

Good music, pretty spacious, very hip. They get pretty crowded in here. Even though the space is big, you can feel like sardines in certain areas. They have a rule where you can't visually celebrate birthday parties or bachelorette parties here. They take all your tiaras, sashes, etc. and hold them for you til the end of the night. The line can get pretty long. You can run into celebrities here. Enjoy!

Shawanna
    5 Oct 03, 2012

What a fun night out! Went for a friend's birthday party and had a great time. We stayed at the Fountainebleu so hung out in the lobby for a while before heading into the club. Our friend had a deal so we got in free (always a bonus). The night I was there they had a little section where DJ's had their equipment set up and we could go and practice. We stopped by and took a few fun photos, but then it was off to party!

But first drinks were in order and it just so happened that some of our friends had bottles of Ciroc waiting for us (well maybe not for us, but we did partake a lot). Anyways, needless to say there was dancing, chatting, picture taking and drinking. Santi Gold performed, but at some point I was exhausted and hauled myself up to my room to sleep it off. Woke up with a hangover, but it was well worth it! Thanks LIV!!

M Tsang
    4 Sep 20, 2012

We went when Tiesto was resident DJ in May 2012. It was like one giant party with crazy lights, fireworks, confetti, and a fuzzy mascot. If you have a party of girls, the promoters in front of the clubs can get you in without paying pretty easily.

Alice
    2 Jan 27, 2014

If you have money to blow then this is the spot for you. I would suggest that you have some type of connection for getting into this club. When I went I had VIP entry so I did not have any trouble getting in but if you read some of the reviews on other websites you can see that this club is extremely difficult to get into and they are very selective...when it comes to money. Unfortunately, VIP entry does not get you into VIP seating and this is crucial because as the night goes on all of the open spaces that you are allowed into get smaller and smaller as high rollers come in and buy up sections of the club. Money talks in Miami and it speaks loudly at this club. If you want to go somewhere and just have a good time and not worry about spending a boat load of money to enjoy yourself, go somewhere else. I'd be willing to bet that most of the people who really enjoyed themselves here had to pay the price to do so.

Katy Homanick
    5 Aug 22, 2012

The hottest night club in Miami right now. I went with a large Group on Saturday night and got a table right under the upstairs level. The base was so loud I left and my ear were ringing (in that good way of leaving an awesome concert)
    They handed up SunGlasses and Glow Sticks at like 3am and dropped confetti from the ceiling a few times- it really was like I was at a Girl Talk concert.

Had the most amazing time- would definitely go back.

Michael Fortune
    5 Aug 07, 2012

Wow this place was dope. This place was so nice I can't really complain about my $26 long island iced tea even though it got spilled before I finished it. Don't think our group of friends would have gotten in if we didn't make up an excuse about it being someones birthday. I enjoyed dancing to tech-house until 4am. Good looking people everywhere.

Luke X
    1 Aug 06, 2012

0 stars if I could! Being from LA, this place is a Vegas wannabe that isn't even in the same league.

Got there at 1am Sat night/Sun morning to avoid the rush from 10:30 to midnight, and there was not even any semblance of a line...INSTEAD everyone was crowded around the marked off entrance, and if you've got less than 3 girls to a guy, you have no chance of getting in.

Worst bouncers I've ever come across, they stand there ignoring you (EVEN if you want to pay extra $ to skip the line) and make fun of other people trying to get in! Definitely NOT worth the bullshit, Vegas is SO much better and they understand the concept of a line!

Richard Kitten

For Liv, two words describes my experience. Pure Awesomeness.

My friends and I went on what I deem in my life as Wild Wednesdays. We got there early at 12 and were immediately shuffled in to pay cover. I was shocked at how hassle free it was to get in Liv. I expected the zoo and got a very un-SoBe treatment; I was loving it. One word of advice get there early and before the stampede.

This place is crazy expensive, What is crazy expensive? Your money will go screaming and rocketing out of your pockets and into the club's hands before you can even blink. Thank God, I only brought cash because my self-discipline is not my strong suit and point in case was this very night. I came home with an empty wallet.

Cover set me back $40. My pockets felt that sting. We decide to get some drinks, adios motha F*cka's to be exact, and those are twenty a pop. My pockets again felt as if they were haymakered by Mike Tyson in his prime. We retreat to the corner, so we can sip on our drink and let the cut man fix us up.

At this point, it was really slow in there, but once 1am came the pretty people parade started and was endless. I do not think even heaven has this many pretty people in one spot.

It picked up real fast and we started to dance and drink the night away. Soon thereafter, I knew this night was getting to awesomeness when we were taking pictures with random people and being ushered into VIP to sip on some random dude's bottle. I guess it pays to have pretty girls in your group, so they do not mind the dude drinking the bottle away.

Like I said, this place is pure awesomeness and well worth the magic that ensues inside.

Jessica

Great club and easy to get into. The club has a nice dome effect with lights dancing with the music. Upstairs is the hip hop area and very small. Dancers are pretty good there and the space is wide open with a huge dance floor downstairs. Bathrooms are clean and nicely decorated. It's the NEW HOTTEST SPOT in Miami right now.

Jonathan Cheban

The best club in the world, and the only club where I'll stay out until 5am. It's got not only the best energy, lots of stars and the best DJs, but the insane dome roof lights up a million different colors. There are hundreds of people standing in the lobby of the Fontainebleau Hotel begging to get in every night ... thankfully, there are VIP tunnels! ;) This place makes even Vegas look like Kansas!

Ray R
    5 Jul 08, 2014

LIV will be the best Night Club experience ever! The music will leave you dancing in your sleep.

Harry J
    5 Jul 08, 2014

Top nightclub in the area

Recommended for:Luxury TravelersNightlife Lovers
    Guillermo R
    5 Nov 18, 2013

Best nightclub of MIami !

Recommended for:Local CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversStudents

4,403 people visited LIV Nightclub

Located in the posh Fontainbleau Hotel, LIV is one of the most exclusive nightclubs in Miami. Frequented by a mix of celebrities and Miami's local party crowd, LIV offers 3 full service bars and DJs spinning everything from pop to hip hop.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach