LIV Nightclub

4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL

3,705 people visited LIV Nightclub

Shaina Reguste
    5 Apr 16, 2014

Want to have good time with the hottest celebrities in the world? Liv is where it's at . Text me , shae 5619519382

Arman Amirianfar
    5 Aug 26, 2013

If you're looking to have an unforgetable night out in South Beach Miami and need advice/assistance, call/txt me

Arman
    310-903-7990

Recommended for:StudentsLuxury Travelers
    Sharon K. Yapp
    5 Jan 18, 2014

This is The Spot in Miami right now. Ask anyone from your Miami Insider to the local cab driver, and they will tell you to go to Liv. My girlfriends and I went here on a Saturday night. We were advised to go here either around 10:30pm or after midnight. Anytime in between would be too crazy busy, and you'd spend most of the time waiting to get in. There isn't really a line there--just an area where people squeezing in to get noticed and allowed in my the guys in black suits. You might think that they're choosing the best looking people. That's not really the case (at least on the night we went). They are basically just filtering slowly enough to control the flow of people entering the club. But don't get me wrong--if you are with a good-looking group, you will get in faster.

The interior layout of the club reminds me of Haze at Aria in Vegas. You have an upper floor with an open center where there is one giant dance floor. Like in Vegas, tables with bottle service are very happy to share with any group of girls. I think the only thing that might have made it more fun is if they had played more hip hop. But it seems pretty standard in Miami to be dance-heavy. If, for some reason, you can't get into the club, there are a bunch of bars and a mini club for the "overflow," lol. They seemed totally happening that we wouldn't have minded partying there too.

If you need more convincing that Liv is the place to be right now, note that a week after we were there, the Mavs went to celebrate the NBA championship at Liv. Their owner, Mark Cuban, spent over $100,000 in four hours, $90,000 of which went to a bottle of Ace of Spades champagne. And apparently, the staff was tipped $20,000. Out of control!

Recommended for:Nightlife LoversTrendsters
    Mike G
    3 Oct 27, 2013

LIV is an amazing place to experience. The Club of all clubs in Miami. It isn't my style but I wanted to check it out. It is known as the place to be when you're young. I would recommend it for someone between 21-26 years old or someone who wants to feel like that. It is on the costly side if you are not used to a high cost of living. When I went the cover was $60 for men and $20 for women with drinks being around $15-25 a drink. They do have VIP tables too but the saying goes if you have to ask how much you probably can't afford it (or shouldn't be spending your money on it). That being said if you like loud music, crowds of people, tons of excitement and to dance 'till your hearts content check this place out.

Arcelia D
    5 Jun 04, 2013

FONTAINBLEAU LIV MIAMI BEACH
    MiamiNew Times - Best of Miami® BEST VIP ROOM
    The quintessential, 21 and older nightspot fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. LIV™ is home to celebrities, VIPs and Miami’s local party crowd. Within over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, DJs spin everything from rock to hip hop to house.

panda
    4 Jan 27, 2014

This is the nightclub that everyone's trying to get into and very few people actually make it in. You'll probably want to either fork out money to bribe the bouncers, fork out money to buy bottle service, or fork out money to buy very skimpy dresses (sorry Girls only on that one). A little known secret is that LIV actually sells and books tickets in advance so if you're willing to shell out some money you can get in relatively easily (though we're talking $50-60). Another albeit easier way to get in may be to simply stay at the hotel, hotel guest who have roomkeys are able to get in usually with little to no trouble, though they still have to pay the fee.

The lobby bar of the hotel outside the nightclub entrance is actually a great place to meet people and talk if you don't feel the need to jockey for a space by the rope.

Obviously being the hottest place in Miami, drinks will set you back significantly.

Ling Huynh
    4 Oct 27, 2013

Probably my favorite club in Miami. Great music and atmosphere. I had a great time here with my girlfriends. Although we were here for a bachelorette party, the bride to be could not wear her sash or tiara in there... So odd, but we saw another girl with hers on.

Lines are pretty long though so I would suggest getting a promoter to hook you up.

Truc Nguyen
    • Local Culture
    • Outdoor Enthusiasts
    4 Apr 02, 2013

Good music, pretty spacious, very hip. They get pretty crowded in here. Even though the space is big, you can feel like sardines in certain areas. They have a rule where you can't visually celebrate birthday parties or bachelorette parties here. They take all your tiaras, sashes, etc. and hold them for you til the end of the night. The line can get pretty long. You can run into celebrities here. Enjoy!

Shawanna
    5 Oct 03, 2012

What a fun night out! Went for a friend's birthday party and had a great time. We stayed at the Fountainebleu so hung out in the lobby for a while before heading into the club. Our friend had a deal so we got in free (always a bonus). The night I was there they had a little section where DJ's had their equipment set up and we could go and practice. We stopped by and took a few fun photos, but then it was off to party!

But first drinks were in order and it just so happened that some of our friends had bottles of Ciroc waiting for us (well maybe not for us, but we did partake a lot). Anyways, needless to say there was dancing, chatting, picture taking and drinking. Santi Gold performed, but at some point I was exhausted and hauled myself up to my room to sleep it off. Woke up with a hangover, but it was well worth it! Thanks LIV!!

Alice
    2 Jan 27, 2014

If you have money to blow then this is the spot for you. I would suggest that you have some type of connection for getting into this club. When I went I had VIP entry so I did not have any trouble getting in but if you read some of the reviews on other websites you can see that this club is extremely difficult to get into and they are very selective...when it comes to money. Unfortunately, VIP entry does not get you into VIP seating and this is crucial because as the night goes on all of the open spaces that you are allowed into get smaller and smaller as high rollers come in and buy up sections of the club. Money talks in Miami and it speaks loudly at this club. If you want to go somewhere and just have a good time and not worry about spending a boat load of money to enjoy yourself, go somewhere else. I'd be willing to bet that most of the people who really enjoyed themselves here had to pay the price to do so.

Description:

Located in the posh Fontainbleau Hotel, LIV is one of the most exclusive nightclubs in Miami. Frequented by a mix of celebrities and Miami's local party crowd, LIV offers 3 full service bars and DJs spinning everything from pop to hip hop.

Hotels Near LIV Nightclub