Live Aqua Cancun

12 5, 77500 Cancún, QR, Mexico

01 998 881 7600
See Room Choices:
Compare best prices from top travel sites

Overview

Aaron Casillas

Remember on Star Trek how the Enterprise was kind of like a self sustained community where every need and want was taken care of so that the individual could concentrate on their specific job? Well that’s how I see the Live Aqua, except your job is to relax and have a good time. When we first walked into this ultra modern hotel our senses were simultaneously engaged through soothing music, aroma therapy, modern and elegant furnishings and a staff that was second to none.

Everything about this place was perfect; the rooms, the beach, the pool. But I want to call special attention to the spa, which was unbelievable. Separated in to men and women’s sections you walk in and the lighting is dark with the hot tubs on the right and three glass jars filled with different colored liquids and the left. I can’t remember if it was bubbling but you get the picture, sci-fi all the way. There was no way NOT to relax in this environment. If I was forced to pick the best overall hotel in Cancun I would have to say this was it.

Haylee Red

How and where do I begin?? This was by far, my cup of tea. This would be my ideal stay anywhere, anytime. Definitely my favorite in all of my travels so far. I can’t say enough wonderful things about this resort. The aromatherapy throughout the entire resort is amazing. Each room and area has its own unique fragrance, even the gym! The staff that immediately greets you as you drive up in their white yogi-like robes totally caught me by surprise. In party central Cancun I was not expecting to be so relaxed and soothed. The lobby fragrance, music and staff were zen-like. I felt like I was in a spa from beginning to end. The actual spa on the property was the nicest spa I have actually been in. And the gym would rival any gym I go to back in the USA. The theme of “body and soul in perfect balance,” was the best spa concept hotel resort I have ever experienced! Loved it!

tom carr

Live Aqua is amazing. I had never been here but took a visit there last week. I met with Alfredo Santamaria, the GM and the Director of Sales, Ana Gon Ryan. When we entered, you had the wafting of aromatherapy and a masseuse came up to give us hand massages during the check in process. The place is very relaxing.
    Food is amazing here! Lots of higher end items on the menu and prepared perfectly. The beach is great and the infinity pool is great. Love the Aqua Suites! There is an Aqua Lounge on the 5th floor for suite guests. This area is well worth the time to visit. Great views of both the ocean and the lagoon on the other side. This hotel is located just across from La Isla shopping center.

Excellent!2164 reviews across the web.

• Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
  • Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
  • Beach
    99% appreciated the clean beach.
  • Service
    96% found the staff to be very friendly.
    top-notch fitness area, thought 96%.
    94% thought it was clean.
  • Grounds
    Pool was lovely, according to 88%.
    82% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.