Lodges at Deer Valley
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Lodges at Deer ValleyFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Who said you can’t have your cake and eat it too? At the Lodges one can do both. That's because the hotel rooms here aren't as expensive as other Deer Valley properties. And, you can still have your gourmet cake — each winter morning delicious coffee cakes and pastries baked by Deer Valley’s famous pastry chefs complement the bountiful breakfast buffet. The Lodges at Deer Valley isn’t ski-in/ski-out (hence the reflection in price), but there’s a shuttle service to the slopes or a short walk. Each hotel room (2-person maximum) and 1-3 bedroom condos (more roomy and more expensive) are individually decorated in mountain style. Some condos even have bunk beds for kids. Speaking of little ones, the children’s concierge arranges fun, creative activities on weekend afternoons. There is no on-site restaurant, but a friendly staff member will take you into town in a Cadillac Escalade SUV. A small store on premises sells espresso drinks, sundries, and a selection of wines.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Excellent!62 reviews across the web.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- PriceBest value. 100% of the guests loved it.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 91% of the guests loved it.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.