The Loews chain is known not only as a top-tier hotel group for humans, but also for being one of the most pet-friendly in the nation. The Coronado Bay Resort caters to your pawed family members by providing gourmet room service, lavish swag like collars and bedding, and a number of luxury goodies, like catnip, scratching posts and delicious (or ...
Restaurants near Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa for Adventure Travelers
- 14.23 mi1500 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA, United States4.23 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa2 reviews
After an awe-inspiring walking journey, we returned to catch the next trolley. This time, we headed for Coronado. More class and elegance and incredible views. It was especially relaxing to enjoy a waffle cone on the ocean-view deck at the Hotel del Coronado. Talk about class! Naturally, we took off our shoes and walked the beach.Popular withLuxuryAdventureHistory
- 22.41 mi689 H St, Chula Vista, CA 919102.41 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa5 reviews
On my Yelp profile, I list Tacos El Gordo adobada tacos as my last meal. These tacos are the best ever, ever, ever. They slice off the pork from a rotating spit and sear it in front of you for extra crispiness. Wash it down with some horchata and you're good to go!
- 33.22 mi
- 44.27 mi1500 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA4.27 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa4 reviews
for $11 I got: 1 scoop white chocolate ice cream 1 scoop cinnamon ice cream 1 brownie SO YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!!!! so worth the $11 to satisfy my sweet tooth and my yum-yum face. It's like Coldstones but the flavors are unique and the creamery is in a prime location in front of Hotel Del and the beach, so we finished our ...Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies
- 53.62 mi1631 Sweetwater Rd, National City, CA 919503.62 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa
I'll go out on a limb and say this is the best California Burrito I've had. I went to college in san diego and live in la now but i find myself craving this exact place all the time (and even as I write this). With that said, Super Sergio's is super hole in the wall. They are a high ...Popular withTrendsters
- 64.48 mi
- 74.33 mi1351 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 921184.33 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa
As a Coronado local, I absolutely love Miguel's. Patio seating in an inner courtyard of El Cordova plaza, across from the Hotel Del Coronado makes for a great environment to enjoy Coronado's near perfect weather. The jalapeno cheese dip that arrives with your chips is a sign of good things to come. There are other places in San Diego with ...Popular withLocal
- 84.66 mi
- 94.5 mi
- 103.9 mi925 E Plaza Blvd, #E, National City, CA 919503.9 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa2 reviews
The thing to get here is the made-to-order bibingka, which is a Filipino rice cake steamed in banana leaves. People buy them in huge boxes of 12, and they're a staple at all of my family parties. The barbeque on a stick is really cheap and fresh too.
- 113.97 mi1430 E Plaza Blvd # E23a, National City, CA, United States3.97 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa2 reviews
Really cheap but delicious Chinese food. Like another reviewer said, best salt and pepper chicken wings! They are really flavorful. The fried rice is also great.Popular withBudget
- 124.39 mi
- 134.43 mi
- 142.56 mi
- 154.34 miSan Diego, California, USA4.34 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa2 reviews
Good Mexican restaurant... middle of the road prices and relaxed atmosphere are a plus too. Lots of chips, salsa, and queso dip. Right off of Glorietta Bay so its in a prime location. Enjoy.
- 164.6 mi965 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA, United States4.6 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa2 reviews
"Home of the Slamburger" and hangout for Navy SEALS. Classic dive bar with decor that has not changed for decades and the burgers are surprisingly good (relative to appearances).
- 174.57 mi1015 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA 92118, United States4.57 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa3 reviews
A little overpriced but its a nice ambience and the food is definitely good. I'd give it 3.5 stars if I could. Flat iron steak with chimichurri sauce was very good.
- 183.36 mi
- 194.43 mi
- 203.74 miSan Diego, California, USA3.74 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa1 review
I went to Boot Camp and "A" School here. Met two of my most bestest friends in the whole wide world, James Rosa and Scotty Brooks. We were thick as thieves. Me and Rosa used to have Jammin Wars, seeing who had the best and/or latest jams and we would blast our boxes with the doors wide open.