The Loews chain is known not only as a top-tier hotel group for humans, but also for being one of the most pet-friendly in the nation. The Coronado Bay Resort caters to your pawed family members by providing gourmet room service, lavish swag like collars and bedding, and a number of luxury goodies, like catnip, scratching posts and delicious (or ...
Restaurants near Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa for Art & Design Lovers
- 14.66 mi
- 24.23 mi1500 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA, United States4.23 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa2 reviews
After an awe-inspiring walking journey, we returned to catch the next trolley. This time, we headed for Coronado. More class and elegance and incredible views. It was especially relaxing to enjoy a waffle cone on the ocean-view deck at the Hotel del Coronado. Talk about class! Naturally, we took off our shoes and walked the beach.Popular with
- 33.22 mi986 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 919113.22 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa
Interestingly this place has very attractive waitresses who dress ultra sexy and even have a calendar. Anyway.. I digress, the food is delicious, fresh and authentic. This is a great place for large groups or for a real Mexican experience. The margaritas are delicious and the portions are generous.Popular with
- 44.33 mi1351 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 921184.33 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa
Consistently good Mexican food on Coronado right across the street from the Hotel Del. The queso which comes with homemade tortilla chips is amazing and just about anything you get will be huge and tasty. Some favorites are fish tacos, tostada grande and fajitas which come sizzling to your table.Popular with
- 54.27 mi1500 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA4.27 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa4 reviews
for $11 I got: 1 scoop white chocolate ice cream 1 scoop cinnamon ice cream 1 brownie SO YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!!!! so worth the $11 to satisfy my sweet tooth and my yum-yum face. It's like Coldstones but the flavors are unique and the creamery is in a prime location in front of Hotel Del and the beach, so we finished our ...Popular with
- 63.62 mi1631 Sweetwater Rd, National City, CA 919503.62 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa
I keep hearing about these SD concoctions that I can't seem to find up in Norcal. And you know, after coming down to SD every so often I finally remember to hound my brother to bring me to a spot. And where does he bring me.... he brings me here... after the clubs. WOOT! Do my drunken eyes deceive me? ...Popular with
- 74.48 mi
- 82.41 mi689 H St, Chula Vista, CA 919102.41 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa5 reviews
On my Yelp profile, I list Tacos El Gordo adobada tacos as my last meal. These tacos are the best ever, ever, ever. They slice off the pork from a rotating spit and sear it in front of you for extra crispiness. Wash it down with some horchata and you're good to go!
- 94.5 mi
- 103.9 mi925 E Plaza Blvd, #E, National City, CA 919503.9 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa2 reviews
The thing to get here is the made-to-order bibingka, which is a Filipino rice cake steamed in banana leaves. People buy them in huge boxes of 12, and they're a staple at all of my family parties. The barbeque on a stick is really cheap and fresh too.
- 114.57 mi1015 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA 92118, United States4.57 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa3 reviews
The ambience is energetic. Grab one of their tasty cocktails and grab a seat by the window . Watch the crowds pass you by as you enjoy a lovely appetizer like the ahi poke.
- 124.39 mi1333 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 921184.39 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa
The decor is out of date, but the food is fresh and very reasonably priced. Oysters on the half shell for $2 each, yum. Other dishes we tried were the crab and lobster cobb salad (half-size is plenty big for the light eater in your party), scallops rockefeller (good, not great, scallops were cooked well, not over-cooked). The white peach ...Popular with
- 134.43 mi
- 142.56 mi500 Mile of Cars Way, National City, CA, United States2.56 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa
In-N-Out is always a good idea. Just be prepared for a LONG drive-thru line during peak meal hours. Dining in is never as bad. And don't forget about the secret menu!Popular with
- 154.6 mi
- 164.43 mi
- 173.74 mi3.74 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa1 review
I went to Boot Camp and "A" School here. Met two of my most bestest friends in the whole wide world, James Rosa and Scotty Brooks. We were thick as thieves. Me and Rosa used to have Jammin Wars, seeing who had the best and/or latest jams and we would blast our boxes with the doors wide open.
- 183.97 mi
- 194.57 mi1025 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 921184.57 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa
The best ice cream I've ever had, and I've had a lot of different ice cream from all over the country. The flavors are intense, the texture is very creamy, and they had mixed-in toppings way before Coldstone ever came around. My favorite flavors: coffee, stracciatella, and the black raspberry crunch. There's always a line out the door in the ...
- 202.5 mi