Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

4000 Coronado Bay Rd., Coronado, CA 92118

The Loews chain is known not only as a top-tier hotel group for humans, but also for being one of the most pet-friendly in the nation. The Coronado Bay Resort caters to your pawed family members by providing gourmet room service, lavish swag like collars and bedding, and a number of luxury goodies, like catnip, scratching posts and delicious (or ...

Popular withLuxuryFamiliesOutdoor

Restaurants near Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa for Art & Design Lovers

filtered byDesignX

Alexander's

3391 30th St, San Diego, CA 92104
    4.66 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

For a romantic Italian dinner. Also, check out their Monday night happy hour for discounts on excellent pizza.

Popular withFoodiesDesignNightlife

Hotel del Coronado

1500 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA, United States
    4.23 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

After an awe-inspiring walking journey, we returned to catch the next trolley. This time, we headed for Coronado. More class and elegance and incredible views. It was especially relaxing to enjoy a waffle cone on the ocean-view deck at the Hotel del Coronado. Talk about class! Naturally, we took off our shoes and walked the beach.

Popular withAdventureLuxuryDesign

Karina's Mexican Seafood

986 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 91911
    3.22 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

Interestingly this place has very attractive waitresses who dress ultra sexy and even have a calendar. Anyway.. I digress, the food is delicious, fresh and authentic. This is a great place for large groups or for a real Mexican experience. The margaritas are delicious and the portions are generous.

Popular withFamiliesFoodies

Miguel's Cocina

1351 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118
    4.33 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

Consistently good Mexican food on Coronado right across the street from the Hotel Del. The queso which comes with homemade tortilla chips is amazing and just about anything you get will be huge and tasty. Some favorites are fish tacos, tostada grande and fajitas which come sizzling to your table.

Popular withLocal

Moo Time Creamery

1500 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA
    4.27 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

for $11 I got: 1 scoop white chocolate ice cream 1 scoop cinnamon ice cream 1 brownie SO YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!!!! so worth the $11 to satisfy my sweet tooth and my yum-yum face. It's like Coldstones but the flavors are unique and the creamery is in a prime location in front of Hotel Del and the beach, so we finished our ...

Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies

Super Sergio's

1631 Sweetwater Rd, National City, CA 91950
    3.62 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

I keep hearing about these SD concoctions that I can't seem to find up in Norcal. And you know, after coming down to SD every so often I finally remember to hound my brother to bring me to a spot. And where does he bring me.... he brings me here... after the clubs. WOOT! Do my drunken eyes deceive me? ...

Popular withTrendsters

McP's Irish Pub

1107 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118
    4.48 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

Can't say I've ever had a bite of food here, but it is a good place to have a beer if you want to tell friends you were drinking near/with Navy SEALS.

Tacos El Gordo DE Tijuana

689 H St, Chula Vista, CA 91910
    2.41 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

On my Yelp profile, I list Tacos El Gordo adobada tacos as my last meal. These tacos are the best ever, ever, ever. They slice off the pork from a rotating spit and sear it in front of you for extra crispiness. Wash it down with some horchata and you're good to go!

Cafe 1134

1134 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA, United States
    4.5 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

Local cafe and coffee shop. Great espresso bar and pastries. Support the local business and keep walking past the Starbucks, as it is worth the trip.

Manila Sunset

925 E Plaza Blvd, #E, National City, CA 91950
    3.9 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

The thing to get here is the made-to-order bibingka, which is a Filipino rice cake steamed in banana leaves. People buy them in huge boxes of 12, and they're a staple at all of my family parties. The barbeque on a stick is really cheap and fresh too.

Leroy's Kitchen and Lounge

1015 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA 92118, United States
    4.57 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

The ambience is energetic. Grab one of their tasty cocktails and grab a seat by the window . Watch the crowds pass you by as you enjoy a lovely appetizer like the ahi poke.

Brigantine Coronado

1333 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118
    4.39 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

The decor is out of date, but the food is fresh and very reasonably priced. Oysters on the half shell for $2 each, yum. Other dishes we tried were the crab and lobster cobb salad (half-size is plenty big for the light eater in your party), scallops rockefeller (good, not great, scallops were cooked well, not over-cooked). The white peach ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxury

Filipino Desserts Plus

2220 E Plaza Blvd # Q, National City, CA 91950, United States
    4.43 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

The best Filipino dessert store.

In-N-Out Burger

500 Mile of Cars Way, National City, CA, United States
    2.56 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

In-N-Out is always a good idea. Just be prepared for a LONG drive-thru line during peak meal hours. Dining in is never as bad. And don't forget about the secret menu!

Danny's Palm Bar & Grill

965 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA, United States
    4.6 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

Great burgers in the local dive (I mean that in a good way).

Village Pizzeria

1206 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118
    4.43 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

not NY pizza but they try, large portions, friendly staff

Naval Base San Diego

3.74 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

I went to Boot Camp and "A" School here. Met two of my most bestest friends in the whole wide world, James Rosa and Scotty Brooks. We were thick as thieves. Me and Rosa used to have Jammin Wars, seeing who had the best and/or latest jams and we would blast our boxes with the doors wide open.

Golden Chopsticks Restaurant

1430 E Plaza Blvd # E23a, National City, CA, United States
    3.97 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

Typical Asian restaurant that serves cuisines for lunch and dinner. They have the best salt and pepper chicken wings in the area!

Popular withBudget

Mootime Creamery

1025 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118
    4.57 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

The best ice cream I've ever had, and I've had a lot of different ice cream from all over the country. The flavors are intense, the texture is very creamy, and they had mixed-in toppings way before Coldstone ever came around. My favorite flavors: coffee, stracciatella, and the black raspberry crunch. There's always a line out the door in the ...

Filippi's Pizza Grotto - Broadway

82 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 91910
    2.5 mi from Loews Coronado Bay Resort & Spa

OUR GO TO PIZZA PLACE WHEN WE'RE IN THE AREA:) SIMPLY OLD FASHIONED DELICIOUSNESS!