Loews Hollywood Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Nightlife Lovers
- 74%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Loews Hollywood HotelDec 23, 2013
I had a bad experience in the beginning but the hotel manager was smart and he handle it and it turns well to my side .
Location: great location with many attraction. Sunset boulevard is a few second and Hollywood highland center is attached to the hotel.
- Loews Hollywood HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Aug 30, 2013
This is a fabulous location in Hollywood. Close to all the major sites on Hollywood/Highland but set back far enough to not be noisy. The rooms are super comfy and modern. Insider Tip: Go to the 4th level bridge that joins the mall to the hotel for the best unobstructed view of the Hollywood Sign.
- Loews Hollywood HotelFirst to ReviewJan 04, 2013
Stayed at the Loews Hollywood Hotel on NYE. My friends booked a room here to pre-game and crash after out NYE clubbing. It is conveniently located near Hollywood and Highland--within walking distance of many Hollywood clubs. Rooms were clean and had decent views. Overall a good experience.
For parking it may be cheaper to park in the Hollywood and Highland structure. It was only $10 for overnight parking, which I'm sure is far less than valet.
Good!3299 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room95% thought the view was good.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Food71% loved the dining experience.