Hotels near Lombard Street for Backpackers
- 0Lombard Street and Hyde Street, San Francisco, CA 94109Distance: 0.0 mi200 reviews
Lombard Street is a long road situated between Embarcadero and the Presidio park, where it becomes a main artery channeling traffic to the Golden It is very photogenic especially in...Popular with
- Nearby Hotels
- 615 Broadway St., San Francisco, CA 94133Ranked #80 overall in San Francisco hotelsDistance: 0.7 mi3 reviews
At the very edge of Chinatown and North Beach sits the SW Hotel, which means there’s plenty (and I mean *plenty*) of action to be had. Hot bars and restaurants...Popular with
- 2620 Jones St., San Francisco, CA 94133Ranked #84 overall in San Francisco hotelsDistance: 0.3 mi5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Hilton Fisherman’s Wharf is overall a nice hotel, if somewhat dated. Service is friendly and the hotel offers the Hilton level of amenities: well-appointed rooms and suites, an on-premises...Popular with
- 1300 Columbus Ave., San Francisco, CA 94133Ranked #86 overall in San Francisco hotelsDistance: 0.3 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The Holiday Inn at Fisherman’s Wharf may not be the newest of hotels, but it’s well-maintained in such a way that it feels new. Carpets are bright red and the...Popular with
- 900 North Point Street D100, San Francisco, CARanked #89 overall in San Francisco hotelsDistance: 0.3 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Imagine your own luxury apartment right next to Fisherman's Wharf. That's why we love the Fairmont Heritage Place if you're traveling with kids. With guest accommodations with up to three...Popular with
- 3100 Webster Street, San Francisco, CA 94123Ranked #91 overall in San Francisco hotelsDistance: 0.8 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Charming updated motel with the Chip Conley touch! Smallish rooms offset by the vibrant decor and tropical color scheme. It's become pricier since I stayed there, but I recommend nonetheless.
- 835 Hyde St., San Francisco, CA 94109Ranked #99 overall in San Francisco hotelsDistance: 0.9 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Nob Hill Hotel is historic. In 1904, it housed the East Exchange Telephone Company. The building’s solid steel construction left it the only building to survive the devastating 1906 earthquake....Popular with
- 2601 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94133Ranked #104 overall in San Francisco hotelsDistance: 0.5 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 2
The Wharf Inn has a great location and offers free parking. Wi-Fi is complimentary and there's coffee in the lobby, so that about pretty much satisfies all of life's basic...Popular with
- 2550 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109, United StatesRanked #111 overall in San Francisco hotelsDistance: 0.3 mi3 reviews
da Vinci Villa surprised me. It's a luxury boutique hotel with a facade of an exterior corridor hotel. Huge rooms, modern decor, friendly security and staff members; this villa is...Popular with
- 1075 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94109Ranked #113 overall in San Francisco hotelsDistance: 1.0 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I love this neighborhood. If you want to be close to some real local joints but still within walking distance of downtown, Hotel Carlton is a good choice. Polk Street...
- 750 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94109 (Formerly Best Western Canterbury)Ranked #122 overall in San Francisco hotelsDistance: 1.0 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Located just a few blocks from Union Square and the Powell/Hyde cable car route. We stayed in a small one bedroom suite with a kitchenette. The hotel was clean and...