Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 87%Budget Travelers
- 86%Family Travelers
- 70%Adventure Travelers
- 68%Art & Design Lovers
- 67%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 59%History Buffs
Member Reviews (200)
- Lombard StreetAmbassadorMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 9Nov 16, 2013
I got a chance to drive down this street and it was pretty fun. You start with a great view of the entire city and as you wind downwards, you wonder how difficult it must be for residents to get out of their houses every morning...or if they enjoy it. The houses have a great view! If you're able, try walking up the street (it's a bit of a hike)
- Lombard StreetMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Nov 07, 2013
Driving down this street feels surreal! The houses along it are gorgeous and it's worth braving the traffic for the view alone.
- Lombard StreetMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 6Jan 20, 2014
Just awesome! We were driving down this famous sight with our rental car and it was so much fun! It's also worth walking down (or up) :)
- Lombard Street
- Lombard StreetMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureFamily Travelers+ 1Jul 05, 2012
This is the most beautiful street I have ever seen, a kind of ripid snake covered by vegeation and flowers. Seen from the bottom it seems to be a garden among houses. Really lovely indeed.
- Lombard StreetMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureFoodies+ 3Jul 05, 2012
Its quite an experience going through the Lombard street. Whats more exciting is the way to this street. The roads leading to Lombard are very steep(not the steepest but steep enough). Its quite a kick driving there. Worth your time while visiting San Francisco