Things to do in London
- 1131-132 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6JE, United Kingdom1 review
For furniture, furnishings, scarves – dip-dyed fine bone china - and dresses in palm-pattered prints and gothic hues, sweep into central London’s (there’s a Hackney store too) latest stamp on...Popular with
- 21 Bouverie Road, London N16 0AH, United Kingdom1 review
Stoke Newington’s Cobbled Yard vintage store is a 1200 sq-ft treasure chest of old Parisian 1920’s dressing tables, pink velvet settees and 1960’s school chairs. Explore rooms full of eclectic...Popular with
- 385 Redchurch Street, City of London, United Kingdom1 review
Labour and Wait is a beautiful shop on Redchurch street that really goes for the stripped-down, urban lumberjack kind of aesthetic. However, the people behind it are completely sincere and...
- 4274 Upper Street, Canonbury, London, United Kingdom1 review
Twentytwentyone is a beautiful little furniture and product design shop in Angel, selling a "quiet-quirky minimal" mix with a heavy presence of mid-century Scandinavian Modern. Not cheap, but the things...
- 566 Redchurch Street, London Borough of Tower Hamlets, E2 7DP, United Kingdom1 review
So achingly trendy it probably means that by the time you read this, its zeitgeist moment has passed. Covering 7,500 square foot and complete with its own gallery and 45-seat...Popular with