Lonsdale Quay Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1561 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Food75% loved the dining experience.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 58%.
Dining options at Lonsdale Quay Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property offers
There are 70 guestrooms at Lonsdale Quay Hotel. Guestrooms have mountain or water views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk