- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Member Reviews (2)
- Lord ElginMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendsters+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
From the outside, this hotel is impressive. An beautiful old building in front of a park. Unfortunately, the room I was in was kind of old. But overall a good lodging option in Ottawa.
- Lord ElginMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3Feb 26, 2014
The location of the Lord Elgin is excellent but it's starting to feel a little tired. The bed is comfortable enough but the towels are awfully thin. For about the same price, you can jump to the opposite side of the same block and get a nicer room (in my opinion) at Hotel Indigo.
Very Good!2131 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- Food78% loved the dining experience.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 72% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel Building64% thought the facilities needed updating.
Dining options at Lord Elgin Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Ottawa property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle at scheduled times. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 355 guestrooms at Lord Elgin Hotel. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: C$ 23 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.