Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Lord ElginMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 3
The location of the Lord Elgin is excellent but it's starting to feel a little tired. The bed is comfortable enough but the towels are awfully thin. For about the same price, you can jump to the opposite side of the same block and get a nicer room (in my opinion) at Hotel Indigo.
- Lord ElginMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendstersArt & Design LoversFirst to Review
From the outside, this hotel is impressive. An beautiful old building in front of a park. Unfortunately, the room I was in was kind of old. But overall a good lodging option in Ottawa.
Very Good!2480 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- Grounds80% loved the outdoor sports facilities.
- Restaurant66% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel Building61% thought the facilities needed updating.
Dining options at Lord Elgin Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Ottawa property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle at scheduled times. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke
There are 355 guestrooms at Lord Elgin Hotel. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: C$ 23 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible