Los Angeles Dodgers Stadium
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Los Angeles Dodgers StadiumFeb 02, 2013
What can Magic Johnson do for you?
General parking reduced down to $10 after Magic Johnson took over. Was there controversy for where the parking money really goes to? Let's not talk about that.
Dodger fans can get insanely rowdy, but we still want to root for our beloved LA Dodgers (#1 in the national league west, that's right!)
*How to avoid a crappy Dodger experience*
1. Do not buy any seats under $40. Yes, the $10 tickets might lure you in, but is it worth sitting shoulder-to-shoulder with drunkards and rowdy Dodger fans? Never.
2. Try to get a seat behind 3rd or 1st base. If you have seats in the outfield, try to avoid the extreme right & left fields.
3. Know a season pass holder? Try to get a pass into the Stadium Club (http://www.yelp.com/biz/…)
Full bar, buffet (pricey but pretty decent), nice view of the stadium. If you can't get hold of a pass, the club is open to the public before the game.
4. Splurge the extra fee for jalapeños with your Dodger dog, makes a world of difference.
Tis the season for some ballz, base ballz
- Los Angeles Dodgers StadiumFirst to ReviewAug 03, 2012
Maybe I'm a little biased since I did grow up in LA but I love Dodgers Stadium, especially the Dodger Dogs! Built into the hill, so you enter from the upper area and work your way down to your seats if you are sitting lower. I've been lucky enough to take the "back stage" tour with my work and you get to see some amazing pictures from the Jackie Robinson era to the Steve Garvey days. I know Dodgers Stadium gets a bad rep because of the violence that happened to the Giants fan but as long as you mind your own business others will mind there’s (plus they've up'd security a lot since the incident occurred)