Louisiana Regions

Map view

New Orleans

Louisiana, USA

I hope everyone gets a chance to check out the Frech Quarter in New Orleans at least once. The food is great, and the music is to die for. I love the french creol influence and jazz backgrounds.

New Orleans and Surrounds

Louisiana, USA

These two bridges together are called the Twin Span Bridge. A long drive across them into the city lets you get a beautiful view of the city and the Mississippi River!

Baton Rouge

Louisiana, USA

Mike the tiger! Geaux LSU!

Slidell

Louisiana, USA

The city of lots and lots of tacos!!!

Metairie

Louisiana, USA

This is another gem in Louisiana. a nice town. It is rich with heritage.

Shreveport

Louisiana, USA

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACE TO LIVE LOVED IT..

Lafayette

Louisiana, USA

It was great living there. Loads of fun but you have to enjoy drinking, lol. They would close downtown every Friday night and have live outdoor concerts, 4 stages simultaneously. The Cajuns love to party that's for sure. The city itself was clean and well maintained. The entertainment venues were many and lots of different varieties of entertainment were always ...

Breaux Bridge

Louisiana, USA

Not much to offer in the way of modern fun or food but if authenticity is what you seek, this is the place. About as Cajun as it gets. Quaint, friendly and closed on Sunday.

Lake Charles

Louisiana, USA

Went Home To Find That All Of The Blood I Shed Over The Years For The Cause Of A Music Scene Finally Paid Off, Congratulations Lake Charles!

Gonzales

Louisiana, USA

Yea this is what I drink over here!!

Vacherie

Bossier City

Louisiana, USA

There is a lot to do here with the Louisiana Boardwalk. Lots of great eateries!

Natchitoches

Louisiana, USA

Natchitoches is the oldest permanent settlement in the Louisiana Purchase. It was founded by the French in 1714. Today, it has a population of around 18 thousand people.

Gretna

Kenner

Louisiana, USA

This is a really nice town. I love this state ! So, I am bound to be bias. :)

Alexandria

Louisiana, USA

I was born here. I don't remember anything about it, but my parents have told me a lot. My father had his first duty station here in the Air Force. My parents liked it here, but liked to visit my family as often as they could in Mississippi.

Marrero

Bastrop

Chauvin

Louisiana, USA

Ranked as one of the top fishing destinations in the world. Fresh seafood just doesn't get any fresher than this.

DeRidder

Louisiana, USA

I was born and raised here in DeRidder, even thought it's a small little town, I love it here. If you're a city person, you'll hate it! I'm a country girl so I LOVE it(: the folks around here are as friendly as it comes. And since it's a little town, everyone knows everyone. It's not as bad as it ...