Things to do near Lovingly Restored Fisherman's Home
- Distance: 0.0 mi
3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Peggy's Cove things to doDistance: 1.5 mi4 reviews
This picture-perfect red-and-white lighthouse was built in 1914. It is made of reinforced concrete and stands almost 15 metres high. The lighthouse is one of the most-photographed structures in Atlantic...
- 2Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Peggy's Cove things to doDistance: 1.5 mi1 review
Experience the essence of Nova Scotia; A working fishing village, picturesque cove inlet, fishing boats, shops and galleries, rocky coastline, lighthouse, original old red schoolhouse, crashing ocean waves, but most...
- 4South Park St & Sackville St, Hallifax, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Halifax things to doDistance: 19.9 mi8 reviews
Perfect walk, only minutes from the house. Here you will see a classic Victorian formal garden and can wander along tranquil footpaths. Closes at dusk so don't miss!Popular with
- 6Sackville & Brunswick Street, Halifax, NS B3H CanadaRanked #11 overall in Halifax things to doDistance: 20.0 mi1 review
A national historic site of Canada, the Halifax Citadel is a gateway to a bygone era. Enter and you will discover the important role it has played in the birth...Popular with
- 81515 Dresden Row Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 4B1Ranked #16 overall in Halifax things to doDistance: 20.0 mi1 review
Pete's Frootique is the closest thing my small hometown has to a Whole Foods market, but if you ask me, it's a little bit better. I'm kind of obsessed with...
- 9Hubbards, NS, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Queensland things to doDistance: 9.8 mi1 review
- 1010061 Saint Margarets Bay Road, Hubbards, NS, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Black Point things to doDistance: 10.8 mi1 review